Dishwashing - 4

Don't forget to vote and comment!

***

"Hmmm, that was so good! Jen, Tess, you're the best cooks... after Jin hyung though."

We all giggle at what Jungkook said. I take everyone's bowl and everything that was used to cook and put it in the sink. I start cleaning the dishes when I feel someone's hand brushing against mine, followed by a warm feeling that soon goes through my whole body. I guess that's what touching your soulmate feels like, the famous 'recharging'... I look to my right only to see Jungkook with a bowl in his hands. He's simply washing it but he still manages to look incredibly handsome.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Am I THAT beautiful?"

"Oh, c'mon Jungkook..." I say playfully.

I hit him with my elbow and we both laugh. I'm glad that I feel comfortable around him. I'm also happy that he's really comfortable with me too. I was scared he wouldn't be... We talked a lot while eating and we got to know each other a little bit. Well, Jungkook insisted that I talk about myself since I supposedly already know everything about him. Even if I was the only topic, I got to see what he's like. We got closer so now there's no tension between us, which is great. It has now been a few minutes and we're halfway done with washing the dishes.

"It feels weird having a soulmate... I'm not used to it.."

"Yeah, me neither. I'm happy you're my soulmate, Tess. Faith seems to have done a pretty good job with us."

"Well, thanks, I guess... I'm glad you're my soulmate too! I can't wait to get to know you better though, I feel like you have so much to show me. I haven't really seen a lot of your life honestly. I know you think I know everything about you but I just have feeling that what I know is barely enough."

"Well, I guess we're going to have to wait to see." He says as he looks at me, a flirtatious look in his eyes. I blush and shyly giggle, making him laugh too.

"I'm scared to see how strong our bond is though. It could be dangerous in some situations." He says, apprehension filling his tone.

"I know. We'll need to be careful."

"Yeah... So how do you feel about going to a cafe or something tomorrow? You could get to know me then."

"Yeah of course!"

We finish cleaning the dishes and head to the living room, where Liz and Jen were.

"Oh, hey lovebirds!"

I let myself fall on the couch beside Liz, Jungkook sitting on the sofa, on my left.

"Oh shut up Liz, we only washed the dishes together."

She amusingly rolls her eyes and looks at me. 

"I'm not bothering you for too long, Jen and I are heading back home. We have some stuff to do and some sleep to catch."

"Oh okay! Drive safe!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I say bye too and the girls leave. It's only Tessa and me now... There's an awkward and shy silence... We both don't know what to say. My cellphone rings, getting us out of this awkward tension.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Nothing, are you okay?"

"Hum, yeah, why?"

"Just to know. I don't want you to spend the night at her house so I'm picking you up."

"Uhh, okay. In how long?"