The park - 6

Don't forget to vote and comment!

***

My vision is filled with pink flowers. It's absolutely beautiful. I didn't know they were pink! Jungkook brought me to a park where cherry trees were blooming. It's the prettiest sight I've seen for a pretty long time. My hand is tightly squeezing Jungkook's one. I am so excited that I start to jump around. My hand detaches itself from Jungkook's. I walk a little bit further, looking around, amazed by the beauty around me. My wondering gets interrupted when I hear a camera shutter. I turn around only to see Jungkook, his camera in his hands, looking at me with the widest smile.

"Did you just take a picture of me?"

"Yes!"

"What!? Why?" I whine.

I get closer to him so that we'd stop screaming at each other. He mutters an answer but his voice is so low that I don't understand him. He's looking at the screen of his camera but I can still see that he seems shy about his answer. I get curious so I insist.

"I didn't quite hear you... What'd you say?"

He raises his head to look at me. His doe eyes are full of stars.

"I just said that I took a picture of you because you looked cute."

I take his hand and burry my face in his arm, trying to hide my flushed cheeks. My inner fangirl resurfaces so I squeeze his hand the hardest I can to suppress my emotions. When I calm down I raise my head to look at him.

"T-thank you."

He giggles and puts his camera in his bag.

"If you're okay we could start walking..."

"Yeah, of course!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We start walking in the path between the trees and I suggest that we go sit at a bench not too far away from where we are. Once we sit down, I can finally relax and calm down.

"Today has been so refreshing for me. Thank you so much, Kook. It was my first time coming here after starting to see in colour so I wanted to thank you for... well, kind of giving me the gift of seeing in colours I guess..." She tells me shyly.

"Yeah, it's been fun for me too and thank you for that too."

"Gosh, I woke up with my whole body aching. It was rough so I'm glad we got to see each other."

"Oh, really? Me too! I thought I was just strained from the practice we did a few days ago."

"I guess our bond is pretty weak then but it could also be because it's just the begining, our bond is still fragile. It'll get stronger as we see each other. Anyway, I'll ask Liz about it later."

I nod and throw my head back, releasing a groan.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, it's just that I practiced a lot this morning and my neck hurts."

"Here, I heard something about soulmates, let me try it." She says, awakening my curiosity.

She puts her hand at the back of my neck, applying a small pressure. I sigh from relief. The pain that was killing me a few seconds ago is magically gone!

"Woah, that helped a lot. How did you do that?"

"I just touched your neck..." she answers, looking as surprised as I do. 

"Soulmates can heal each other? That's so cool!"

"Yeah. So, what are you practicing for anyway?"