Trust - 21

Don't forget to vote and comment!

***

My eyes open to a cute sleeping Jungkook. It's the first time this week that I wake up without feeling tired and in pain. My head is laying on Jungkook's chest and the sheets feel too comfortable to even think about getting out of bed. The only thing bothering me in this euphoric moment is my stomach growling. I haven't eaten anything since the day before yesterday but I'm too lazy to get up. I think this is enough of an emergency to wake Kookie up, isn't it? I start by poking his cheek but he gives no reaction. I then shake him a little, hoping for his eyes to open but in vain.

"You're impossible to wake up, omg!"

I sigh in discouragement. I could jump on him... and maybe hurt him, that's not a good idea. Or throw water in his face... then I would have to get up. I should just be a little more unexpected, that'll probably make him react. I straddle him and lay over him to start kissing him all over his face.

"Kookiiie, good morning! It's time to wake up!"

After a few seconds, he finally opens his eyes.

"What are you do-"

I interrupt him with a deep kiss.

"Someone's impatient I see."

I nod as I sit up, not realizing the position I just put myself in.

"Yep, because I'm hungry..."

"Of course you are, you always are."

It's only when I see him smirking at me and feel him moving under me that I realize how inappropriate this is. As he readjusts his position, I lose my balance and fall forward, holding myself on his naked muscular chest. I look at him with wide eyes and feel my cheeks heating up. I then feel his hands on both of my sides, his soft fingers sliding down to rest on my hips. His actions make me shiver.

"Hmm, your skin is so soft."

His morning voice makes this a thousand times sexier than it already is. I'm so flustered that I'm having a hard time breathing. It's only when he puts his hands slightly under my shirt, still on my hips, and starts drawing circles on my bare skin with his thumbs that my mind stops working. He has never been this, let's say... sensual with me before.  It's so new and so unexpected that I can't even react properly. He then travels down to my butt, firmly resting his hands there, and the way my body reacts proves that. I slap him... on the cheek... I didn't even feel the need to slap him, my hand just flew to his face like it had a mind of his own.

"OW!"

"Omg! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do that!"

He just lays there, grunting in pain with both of his hands on his hurt cheek while I look at him with shock and regret. I feel so bad that I think it's best if I leave the room. I hop out of bed and walk to the bathroom, leaving him there with his stinging cheek and his confusion. I go take a shower to think about what just happened in peace. I guess my reflexes are just really bad. My brain thought I was in a fight or flight situation and decided to fight. I guess that's good in some situations but it wasn't really necessary for this. I start to dig deeper in my thoughts, probably using much more water than I need to just clean myself.

Satisfied with my little self made therapy session, I get out of the shower and head to my room. Jungkook isn't there anymore, which is a relief because I'm kind of scared to face him. He's maybe mad at me for my reaction or disappointed... Omg, what if he left! I hurry up to get dressed and brush my hair before rushing out of my room, searching for Jungkook. Out of breath, I finally find him in the kitchen, still bare chest, calmly cooking pancakes. I sigh out of relief which makes Jungkook turn around. He looks into my eyes with a sincere look.

"Oh, it's you... I'm so sorry for earlier, I didn't mean to go too far..." He says softly.

He looks back at the stove, where a pancake is cooking. I walk up to him and hug him from behind, reassuring him that I'm not mad at him.

"It's okay baby, I'm sorry for slapping you... I didn't even want to hit you, I'm so sorry too."

As he puts the last pancake on the plate, I sit on the counter next to the stove.

"I thought about earlier while in the shower... I think I know why I reacted that way."

Jungkook walks up to me and places himself between my legs. He brings me closer into a hug and gently rubs my back with his thumb, his head buried in my neck.

"Why?"

His voice is soft and low, calming and reassuring me.

"Please be understanding, it'll maybe sound bad but don't worry too much."

He nods between my arms so I take a deep breath in. I gently play with his hair to show him that I still love him no matter what happens and no matter what I say. I don't want him to misinterpret what I'm about to say.

"So, I think I was scared. Don't worry, I wasn't scared of you. I think that, at the moment, I reacted strongly because I didn't know if I was ready or not. I'm not sure if I'm ready to finally give myself to someone. I mean, there couldn't be a better person than you to do that but I'm just... I'm just scared that something goes wrong in our relationship and that I end up regretting giving myself to you."

I feel his head moving to look at me so I look towards him too. His voice is small and shy when he speaks, which makes my heart soften.

"S-so I would be your first?"

"Well... yeah... I'm also very insecure. I'm always scared of doing something wrong or not be good enough..." I say hesitantly.

He stands straight to face me. He takes my face in his hands and caresses my cheeks. His precious eyes look into mine, showing me his true emotions.

"Honey, you shouldn't be worried about any of that. You can't be perfect on your first time, it takes practice. Anyway, I'm completely infatuated with you so even if you make a mistake I'd still find a way to find it hot. And there's no way you're not good enough, just living makes you good enough to me, baby." He says the end with a cute giggle.

I'm not completely reassured yet, so many things are making me nervous when talking about this. I think Jungkook notices it so he tries to calm me down again.

"Tessa, I want you to understand that I really mean what I say. We'll go to your rhythm, it's totally fine with me. If we do something one day and that you suddenly back out, I won't ever judge you. I'll respect you, babe, you know that." He suddenly stops and pulls me back into a hug. "I think that if you're scared of regretting anything, it's okay. You just need to take your time. When you feel ready to trust me to take care of you in that way, I'll be there." He says in the sweetest way possible. When he pulls away, he gently grabs my chin and puts his forehead against mine.

"You know I love you, right princess?"

The nickname makes my cheeks turn red. I mumble a small 'yes' and close my eyes as he leans in for a kiss.

________________

A/N

Hey guys! I hope you're all doing well and I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I think the story is coming to an end soon but I'll see how it goes. Anyways, stay safe and healthy!

I purple you 💜💜💜