Big Hit - 8

Don't forget to vote and comment!

***

I knock hard enough on the door for the 7 guys to hear it. On the other side of the door, the room becomes quiet and someone's footsteps slowly approach the door. My breathing is irregular and my mind can't process anything. The door opens on a tired Jungkook. Forgetting about what I look like, a bright smile appears on my face and I wave at him.

"Hi-"

My simple greeting gets cut off by Jungkook taking me in his arms. My cheeks suddenly feel hot. His hug feels so warm and calming... It's energizing. I hug him back and enjoy the feeling. His next words make my mind go blank.

"I missed you."

My cheeks are now crimson red and a shy smile appears on my face.  My inner fangirl is living her best life right now but I have to calm her down. Relax, Tess. This is your reality now, get used to it. It's normal to hug Jungkook now. I look at him with the shyest expression. Our faces are now only centimeters apart.

"M-me too!"

I then hear laughs, whispers, and squeals coming from all around the room. I look to my left only to see Liz on the verge of screaming her lungs out. I giggle at her reaction before realizing that there's other people in the room. I look at their faces one by one. Namjoon, Yoongi, Taehyung, Hoseok, Jin, and Jimin... JIMIN!? Omg he's been my ultimate bias for years and I'm finally meeting him! My brain starts to freak out. They all look so handsome and they're all dressed to kill! This brings my thoughts back to my own attire. I look like a couch potato! I cover my face with my hands and hide my face in Jungkook's chest.

"Don't look at me, I'm ugly!"

I then feel Jungkook's chest vibrating. Is he laughing at me? I feel him gently grabbing my face and tilting it upwards so that we're face to face again. He removes my hands from my face and puts his hands back on my cheeks. He looks at me straight in the eye with a soft smile adorning his lips.

"Stop that, you're gorgeous."

Jungkook then grabs my hand and leads me, who's now a wobbling mess, to the couch, where he sits. He indicates me to sit beside him and, of course, I do as he tells me. It's only then that my thoughts start to function again. I'm sitting beside Jeon Jungkook and I'm in BTS' practice room... this is surreal. My thoughts are interrupted by Jin's voice.

"Let's take a break."

Everyone nods and sits somewhere in the room.

"Uhm, T, I gotta go. I'll text you later. Bye guys!"

She waves and we all wave back. I guess she only really came with me here because it was an emergency.

"It's so cool that one of us found their soulmate!"

"Yeah, we've heard a lot about you."

I look at the ground shyly, not knowing what to say. I can't believe it! I must've done something extraordinary in my past life to deserve this!

"Uhm yeah I've heard a lot about you too, obviously."

"So, who's your bias? It's not Jungkook, isn't it?"

The question that Taehyung asked was so unexpected and sudden that it takes me a few seconds to understand what he said. I giggle and shake my head to show Taehyung that he was right. As I'm about to answer, Jungkook stands up, grabs my hand for me to follow his moves, and speaks. I get up with him and grab my back pack, knowing we won't be staying here for long.