Shower - 32

Don't forget to vote and comment!

***

"How about I wash you up?"

I suggest innocently. She raises her eyebrows and takes a few seconds to think about my proposition before answering, probably surprised that my voice didn't hint at anything sexual for once since my tone didn't seem, and wasn't, explicit at all.

"Why not?" she says as she gets up and pulls me up. She drags me to the bathroom and I lock the door behind us, an old habit I developed after living with 6 other people for years. Tessa turns on the shower as I start undressing by removing my shirt. By the time she's done adjusting the water temperature, I'm completely naked. It's Tessa's turn to undress so I go wait for her in the shower. A few seconds later, I feel my lover's soft hands massaging my upper back and my shoulders. I let out a soft hum in appreciation.

"I'll never get tired of seeing you like this, you're literally built like a Greek god," Tessa says breathily behind me. I chuckle and want to turn around to look at her but the heavenly feeling I'm getting from the back massage is forcing me to stay right where I am, unmoving. "I can't even imagine how tense and achy you must feel because of all the stuff you put yourself through," she speaks again, her voice breathy and soft, almost as if she didn't want me to hear her. She sounded worried and slightly displeased. My heart swells with love at her concern so, ignoring the euphoric feeling her hands pressing on my tense muscles are sending through my body, I turn around and finally take a look at her. She looks gorgeous, obviously, but the way the water droplets glide down her smooth skin, enlightening her curves and making her body shine when the soft light reflects in them, makes her look totally unreal. My chest fills with pride and adoration. Tessa's mine, this beautiful and perfect girl is mine... I gotta remember to thank destiny for its good work... Tessa notices me lovingly staring at her so she softly giggles and walks closer to me, sticking her body against mine. She places her small hands flat on my chest, mine making their way to her waist, feeling my heartbeat under her fingertips and sending sparks through my body, and looks up at me adorably.

"Gosh, I love you," I tell her honestly. Her hands slide up to go rest behind my neck and her soft fingers play with my hair. Her sparkly eyes are still locked in mine, I realize that she has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. They're literally the embodiment of the saying that goes: "The eyes are the windows to the soul." It's only when our faces are barely a few millimeters apart, our noses touching and lips brushing against each other, that I realize how badly I want to kiss her.

"I love you too, Kookie," she whispers, her breath fanning against my face. Our lips meet in a soft but passionate kiss. My hands travel up to her jaw only to deepen the kiss. We stand there, making out slowly and lovingly under the water, for what seems like a few minutes before pulling back.

"Let's get you washed up," I say playfully, a boyish grin on my lips. We spend about 30 minutes in the shower, washing up and holding each other under the warm water, not wanting to get out of the heat it's providing, before actually getting out, drying ourselves, and getting ready for bed.

_______________________________

A/N

Hey guys! I'm sorry for not giving you the smut you expected! I actually wrote some but it felt awkward to publish it so I just published this instead. If you really want me to publish, just tell me in the comments! Also, I'm so sorry for not publishing in an awfully long time, college has been keeping me very busy...

I purple y'all! 💜💜💜