Towel - 11

Don't forget to vote and comment!

***

The ringing of Jungkook's phone interrupts us. He sighs and looks at the caller ID.

"I'm sorry, I have to take this."

I nod and go sit on his gaming chair, next to his desk. I look at his desk while he takes the call. He has two screens, a few controllers and a set of headphones. I'm curious about what he's playing so I open the computer and the screens. It opens to a game, Overwatch. I know a little bit what it is since Jennie likes to play video games. I decide to plug the headphones and one of the controllers in. I then start the game but since I don't really know how to play, I just press on any button I want. I don't know how it happens but I kill a few guys and my team wins the game. Not thinking that I could disturb Jungkook, I let out a scream of victory.

"YES!"

"Omg! You actually won! I'm so proud!"

I jump on my seat. Jungkook was there, staring happily at me. He gives me a high five and kisses my cheek.

"For how long have you been there?"

"Oh, not long."

I remove the headphones and look at him.

"So, who was it."

"My manager. The meeting to sign the contract is at 12:30. I have to go and get ready so wait for me."

"Can I?"

I point at the screens and he nods so I put the headphones back on. He goes into the bathroom and I start a new game. This is kind of fun actually. I'm not a gamer girl and video games aren't really my cup of tea but playing sometimes can be fun. I get killed in the first few seconds so I give up since I hate losing. I close the screens and the computer and get up. I hear the water running meaning Jungkook's in the shower. I decide to go sit on the bed and scroll through Twitter. A few minutes pass before I hear the door open. I look up only to internally die. Jungkook's walking out the door with only a towel on his waist, his whole torso on full display. My jaw drops and my eyes widen so much that I feel like they're about to pop out of my head. It's like I'm in a movie as the time seems to slow down, making everything in slow motion. His muscular chest and abs make me lose my mind. It's not helping that he's drying his long black hair with another towel, making his biceps contract. He has water droplets all over his torso and arms. His hair is wet. I'm the luckiest girl alive right now because it's not every day that you see Jungkook half-naked and there are only a few people that do. My thoughts get interrupted by the man himself.

"Like what you see?"

"Would it be bad if I said yes?"

He let's out a low chuckle and puts the towel he was using to dry his hair on his shoulder. I can finally see his face without the stupid towel getting in the way. He's looking in my direction, arms crossed. I see that as the chance to really take in what I'm seeing; fluffy long hair, sculpted face, shining doe eyes, tempting lips, chiseled chest, muscular arms, protruding veins and stunning abs. I stop myself from going further down because I don't even want to know what would happen to my mind. I'd go f*cking crazy. I feel like I'm living in a dream. My staring comes to a stop when Jungkook speaks.

"Do you mind if I get dressed? You'll get to drool over me another time, I have to get ready."

I cover my eyes immediately, not wanting to stare again. I must look like a creep but I don't worry too much about it since he seems to find the whole situation pretty funny.

"I'm not looking... Wait, I'll get out."

I step down from the bed and grab my bag before he can say anything. I run out of the room and head to the living room. It's better for me to be out of this place before I start having a heart attack. I try to clear my mind while waiting for him. A few minutes later, Jungkook joins me on the couch.

"Ready to go?"

I gulp, trying to erase what happened earlier from my mind... Well, only for now. I wouldn't want to forget that and even if I did, it would be totally impossible. I nod and we get in the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ride to the company isn't very long but long enough to get Tessa anxious. I can see her fiddling with her fingers and biting her bottom lip. When we arrive, I park in the underground parking and turn to Tessa to hold her hands.

"Hey, don't be nervous. It'll go well."

"I don't know..."

She's looking at our intertwined hands and sighs.

"Tessa, look at me please."

She hesitantly looks at me. I gently caress her hand with my thumb and tighten my grip on it to try to reassure her.

"Everything will be fine. I'll be there with you."

She nods and looks straight into my eyes. Her gaze is now full of confidence. I'm glad to see that my speech worked.

"Let's do this, Kookie!"

I laugh at her and we both get out of the car. I take her hand again and walk with her to the entry. I know exactly where to go, my manager told me what room we had to go in. We take the elevator and I guide her through the hallways. We finally arrive at the door. I give her hand a last squeeze and let it go. I open the door and greet everyone. I go sit somewhere. Tessa does the same and comes to sit on the seat beside me. My manager then enters the room with two tall stacks of paper.

"Hello and nice to meet you Tessa Greens. Are you both ready to start the meeting?"

We both nod so the meeting starts.

_______________________

A/N

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for the late update, I've been extremely busy with school. I know this is a short chapter so I decided to update two chapters today! I really hope you enjoyed this chapter, even if it wasn't a huge one. I also wanted to thank you guys for reading this and supporting me. If you think of anything to make my story better or if you have ideas and if you spot mistakes, don't hesitate to tell me!

I purple you!!! 💜💜💜