Shivers - 23

Don't forget to vote and comment!

***

🚨 Warning! 🚨

Slight mature content

We're on our way to the dorms and luckily, Jungkook seems to have calmed down from what happened in the bathroom. He decides to let me control the music and, since I am feeling pretty good today, the music is playing pretty loud. Between two songs, Jungkook decides to give me a heart attack, just as if he hadn't been doing it all morning.

"You're in a good mood, princess. You look adorable."

"T-thanks Kookie."

Princess... It's my favourite nickname he ever gave me. Between princess, baby, babe, honey, sweetheart and darling, 'princess' is still my favourite one. It brings butterflies to my stomach every time. I blush and bring my knees up to my chest, sitting in a ball on Jungkook's car passenger seat. I glance at him a few times, not wanting to miss the show. Idk why but seeing him drive is really sexy to me. We finally get to the dorms but Jungkook doesn't get out of the car immediately.

"Why are you blushing so hard, princess?"

"You know what you're doing, you jerk," I reply.

"What am I doing?"

"Stop calling me princess! Oh my god, is this payback for what happened earlier!?"

"What? Why?" he asks, teasing me.

"It's my favourite nickname and I know you know it so stop before I die."

"Okay, okay, I'll stop."

"Thanks, finally."

I get out of the car and enter the dorms holding Jungkook's hand. I remove my shoes and go to the living room only to see Jin and Taehyung watching TV.

"OMG TESS!" Taehyung runs to me and hugs me tight.

"I missed you so much, T! How are you feeling? Are you feeling better?"

"Yeah, I missed you too!" I exclaim.

Jin then interrupts us.

"Why didn't you come and see us sooner?"

"This asshole didn't let me... He wanted me all for himself!" I smirk and point to Jungkook, making the two guys look at my boyfriend with a death glare. Jungkook, who's now seated beside Jin, puts his hands up as if he had been arrested by the cops.

"Woah, calm down, I didn't do anything wrong."

"Omg Tessa! You look so thin! Let me cook you something!" Jin hurries to get up and take my wrist. He drags me to the kitchen and cooks me a full meal. It's so yummy I swear to god it even makes me forget all of my problems. I then get back to the living room and sit beside Tae.

"Tae, where are the others?"

"Still sleeping..."

"Really? It's almost 12! I need to wake them up," I say, completely weirded out by the fact that their sleeping schedules seem so messed up... As if mine is any better...

I get up and go towards the first room in the corridor. It's Namjoon's room. I knock... No response. I then enter and see a sleeping Namjoon. I shake him a little until he wakes up.

"Tessa?"

"Hey, buddy! Good morning! It's time to get up!"

I then hurry out of his room and do the same for Hoseok. I then get to Yoongi and, knowing him, it's best if I just surprise him. I abruptly open the door and scream in the bedroom.