Night cry - 33

Don't forget to vote and comment!

***

It's 2:47 am and I wake up. I hate when this happens. I'm so exhausted why can't I just get a good night of sleep? I groan and move around, trying to fall back asleep. That's when I notice that Tessa's not in bed anymore. It's not the first time I wake up in the night and usually, Tessa's cuddled up against me so I start worrying. Where is she? I sit up in the bed and look around. Obviously she's not there. I get up and walk to the bathroom. She's not there either. Maybe the kitchen? The moment I walk through the door, I realize I'm wrong; she's in the living room. I can hear her sniffling from the hallway... I slowly walk to the dark living room and stop when I see her curled up on the couch, biting her nails, tears rolling down her cheeks. Too many tears...

"Tessa..?" I say softly, not wanting to scare her. She looks up at me, surprised, and immediately looks away to wipe her tears away. "What's wrong, baby?" I go sit on the end of the couch, my back against the armrest, and pull Tessa towards me. Her side is now against my chest, her front facing the back of the couch. I wrap my arms around her and rub her back.

"Your fans hate me, Jungkook... Armys hate me... How can I live with myself now?" She asks, tears in her eyes. I look at her, confused.

"What are you talking about?" I ask. She grabs her phone and opens it, showing me something on Twitter. I grab it and scroll through what she's showing me. It's the comment section under our post that reveals our relationship. Most comments are about the cover, how they love my voice. My heart warms up at those comments until I see the reason why Tessa was crying.

@taetaebear
She's literally so ugly. I don't know how Jungkook does to stand her. Did y'all see her Twitter account! Ugh! She's so annoying!

@cutieyoongi
Guys... this girl doesn't even know how to dress and do makeup... she looks like a troll next to Jungkook 🤣🤣🤣

@babykookie
JK is stuck with her for life... I literally can't— she's a joke 💀

The more I scroll down, the worse it gets. I mean, there's a whole lot of comments that are happy for the both of us and that say that they think we look cute together. However, the mean ones are really destructive. Since Big Hit gave her name, people are searching her up and getting a lot of material to hate on. It brings me back to when we just debuted. The hate we were getting was unbearable. We had to learn to ignore it, but since it's happening to Tessa and not me, it's bringing it all back. I go to her Twitter account and look at the comment section under some of her posts. It's the same thing. There's a lot of supportive comments but maybe 20% of them are hateful...

"You see? They hate me..." she says, her voice trembling. I put the phone down and bring her closer to my chest. I hug her as tight as I can without hurting her to show her I'm there for her. Surprisingly, she's not really crying anymore, but I know that she still feels like shit. Once again, it's my fault. She's hurt because of me, because of who I am. I then decide to be honest with her. I know how she's feeling, I don't want her to feel alone.

"Let me tell you something, baby. I know exactly how you feel, I've had to go through the exact same thing a few years ago. I mean, there are still awful comments about me and the guys but we've learned to deal with it. Right now, I don't really know what to say to you... I think it's because reading these sort of takes me back in time. To be honest, seeing what my fans, you know, the ones I dedicate my career to, are saying about you makes me feel incredibly hurt. I feel like... betrayed. Also, I'm mad because each and every mean thing that is said is false! But, talking from experience, you're going to start believing them no matter who tells you the opposite. So, if there's one thing I want to tell you right now is that I love you, with all of my heart, and that I wouldn't want anyone else to be my soulmate. You're not ugly like all these mean people say. You're actually really really pretty and sexy," I say truthfully. She looks up at me with some tears in her eyes and giggles. Seeing her smile soothes my worries. Seeing her happy makes me happy.

"Stop!" She says while laughing. A smile grows on my face.

"What!? It's true! I literally got a boner when you hugged me the other day."

"Wait, what!? Really!?" She says, in total disbelief. She's also giggling so that's a good sign that I didn't like scare her away or something.

"Yup..." I say. I'm starting to get embarrassed... why did I even tell her that? At my answer, she giggles again. "What? Stop laughing at me, it's not funny!" I whine. She laughs harder at my words so I pout. She stretches out and she kisses my pout away, making me blush a little. The laughter dies down but the mood stays light. She settles down between my legs and snuggles up into my chest.

"Thank you, baby. For reassuring me. You know, I'm a very insecure person originally so that's why these comments really hurt me but you're making it all feel better. Honestly, I don't even think I care about what these 'fans' think about our relationship. We know that what we have is amazing sooo... I know you love them but fuck them." Her last words make me laugh. We lay there for a few minutes until I hear her snoring. I'm glad she fell back asleep, I wouldn't want her to be tired tomorrow. I pick her up and bring her back to bed. I lay down next to her, cover our two bodies with the blankets and cuddle with her. 

As I trace small circles on her skin, I can't stop thinking about how lucky I am to have Tessa as my soulmate. She's an angel, seriously. She makes me so happy and I hope I'm making her as happy as she makes me. I want to be with her forever. I'm going to marry her someday, buy her a house and have kids with her. We'll have the most amazing kids. I can't wait to grow old with her and to look back to see all the things we've been through together. Fuck I love her, I really do.

_________________________

A/N

Hey guyssss! This is the end... I didn't have the inspiration left to write an ending chapter so I modified the end of this chapter... sorry... I had so much fun writing this story tho! I really hope you enjoyed it too. Thank you for all your support and patience! I love you!!! Take care of yourselves!!! I purple you!!! 💜💜💜