Breakfast - 10

Don't forget to vote and comment!

***

"Hey! Tessa, wake up, Jin made breakfast!"

I hear someone softly talking to me and gently shaking me. I don't really like being woken up, it puts me in a bad mood. I roll on my back and sigh.

"Ugh, just five more minutes."

I tiredly open my eyes to see who dares to interrupt my sleep. I see a smiling Jungkook sitting legs crossed beside me. He's looking at me with stars in his eyes, his hair is so messy and his face is puffy from sleep but it makes him look absolutely adorable! All of my tiredness fade away. His presence makes me feel so happy so I smile back at him and sit up.

"Good morning honey! Sorry to wake you up but Jin made breakfast."

"Oh, it smells so good!"

"I know right! Let's go!"

He gets up and I follow him. I then realize that I must look disgusting.

"Uhm, I think I should go shower first, do you mind?"

"No, not at all. I'll go to the kitchen then."

I nod and go in the shower. When I get out, I make sure that the bedroom door is closed and that there's no one in there. I grab my backpack, that I had brought in the room last night, and rummage through it. I know I had a spare of shorts, underwear and socks. I had put that there in case of period emergency because you never know.  I finally find what I'm searching for and put them on. I realize that I have no shirt to wear with it... I think for a few seconds and decide to go through Jungkook's closet. There must be something in there! My biggest surprise is when I open the closet doors. There are around 30 white and 30 black shirts hanging there. He has way too many shirts! I think about my outfit for a moment and grab a white shirt that seemed not too big. I put it on and loosely tuck it in my black ripped jean shorts. It's decent but there's something missing... I go through Jungkook's drawer. Boxers? No. Pants? No. Flannels? Yes! I grab a grey flannel and put it on. It's really oversized for me but it suits my outfit so well. I close the closet and head to the bathroom with my bag. I brush my long black hair with the small travel brush I had in there and I also put on some deodorant because I'm not trying to smell like death here. Once I'm satisfied, I put my bag back where I had put it first and head out.

The house seems quiet at first but when I get to the dining room, I see that everyone was already eating. The 7 guys were sitting there, barefaced, in pyjamas, eating french toast. They looked somehow adorable, making my heart melt. They don't see me immediately because they are all too focused on eating. I can't just stand here looking at them eating so I try to make myself a little more noticeable.

"Uhm, h-hi?"

Everyone stops eating and looks at me. They all seem surprised that I'm here. Did Jungkook not tell them? Oh gosh, this is awkward.

"Tessa?"

"What are you doing here?"

"Woah... Is that my shirt?"

Everyone stops talking and stares at Jungkook with puzzled looks. I simply nod and shyly smile.

"Yeah... I'm sorry I didn't ask beforehand...I had nothing to wear."

He gets up and grabs my hand to lead me to my seat.

"It's totally fine, you look good in it."

I blush as I sit down. Jungkook sits down beside me. I then hear Jimin talk from the other side of the table.