10 000 hours - 31

Don't forget to vote and comment!

***

It's been two weeks since I've asked Jungkook to move in with me. He knows that I won't let him live with me until we're publicly together so he's been working frantically on making the announcement special for the fans. He decided to cover 10 000 hours by Dan + Shay and Justin Bieber and dedicate it to me. In the beginning, he wouldn't tell me what he was working on but when he showed it to me yesterday, I had a hard time not bawling my eyes out. It was such a cute and romantic surprise, I wasn't ready for it. Now, we're both anxiously sitting on my couch. We're about to publish the song cover.

"Are you ready?" Jungkook asks, his eyes looking at me. I nod, staring at Jungkook with half excitement and half nervousness. I look over Jungkook's shoulder to see his phone screen. The tweet is already composed and ready to be posted, it's just waiting for one of us to press the "magic" button. It says:

방탄소년단

Soulmate, I love you.

#JJK

-Soundcloud link-

Jungkook's shaky finger slowly approaches the screen and presses on the "tweet" button

Jungkook's shaky finger slowly approaches the screen and presses on the "tweet" button. A few seconds later, Jungkook and I are still holding our breaths. I thought I'd feel panicked when this moment would come but I feel relieved instead. I breathe out while looking at the man sitting next to me, who's still staring down at the screen of his phone, his body frozen in place. I start to worry since I can't clearly see his features. Maybe he's the one internally panicking right now... I gently put my hand on his thigh and caress it with my thumb.

"Are you okay, baby?" I ask gently, not wanting the other members to hear and trying to comfort my boyfriend. He simply looks up at me with eyes as wide as planets. His lips are pinched together, probably from the anticipation, but they quickly extend into a beautiful smile. He nods energetically and looks at me excitedly. A smile grows on my face too.

"It's done, we're officially together!" he says in a joyful voice while he takes my hands in his. I giggle at his cheerfulness and kiss him gently. He puts his phone next to him and pulls me in into a hug. We're both smiling in the kiss, sometimes pulling away to look at each other with stars in our eyes. At some point, we pull away.

"Let's see what people are saying about us, the fans must be freaking out," I say with a giggle. I take my phone out of my pocket to go see the comments under the post but just before I am about to open Twitter, Jungkook slides the device out from my hands and puts it next to his, on the couch. I look at him with a confused look.

"It's not a good idea, there could be some very mean things on there. I don't want you to get hurt," he says. Understanding that he's right, I don't complain and just sit there, fiddling with his fingers. I'm a little bit disappointed because I know how important his fans are to him so I want to see what they think about me. I think he sees that since he lifts my head so I can look at him.  "Hey, don't be sad. The company should post their part of the announcement soon. We can look at the comments together after that." I nod at his word, the disappointment completely gone.

"So, do you want to go get your stuff?" I ask him. He looks confused.

"What stuff?"

"To move in," I tell him. He gasps, having totally forgotten about that.

"Oh my god, yes, of course! Right now?" he asks happily.

"Kookie, it's only 4 pm, we have time," I say while laughing at his confusion. We then get out of the apartment and go to the dorms to pack. Once we're there, I greet everyone and immediately get to work. Three hours later, Jungkook and I are standing between a dozen of boxes in an almost empty room. There's only his bed frame, his mattress, his desk chair and his desk left. Everything else, from his clothes and his shoes to his bedsheets and his towels, is packed in cardboard boxes. He's even bringing his computer and everything, which is not that big of a deal if you really think about it. I just don't know where he's going to put all of his stuff since my apartment isn't as big as the dorms. Even if I made some space for his clothes in my closet and drawers and even bought stuff to help organize the space we actually have, I don't think there's going to be enough space for everything. Anyways, we put everything in Jungkook's and Jimin's car, with the help of Tae, and make our way to the apartment. We then unload every single box into the living room, trying to pile everything up so it doesn't take too much place.

"Thank you so much for helping us guys!" I thank Taehyung and Jimin. Jungkook's just standing beside me with a small smile on his lips. "I'll let you guys say goodbye to each other in peace. Don't cry too much," I say playfully to the three boys. They chuckle and wave at me as I take a box of Jungkook's clothes and bring it up to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I take Jimin and Taehyung in my arms. I'm a little bit sad to move out since I've been living with them for so long, even if I'm really excited to live with Tessa.

"I'm going to miss you guys..." I say.

"Aw, Kookie, we're going to miss you too!" Tae tells me.

"You can call and visit whenever you want," Jimin adds. We say goodbye one last time before they leave. I close the door behind them and take a box to bring it into the bedroom, where Tessa is. When I get in, she's hanging one of my white button-up shirts in the closet.

"Are we going to have enough space for everything?" I ask her

"Yeah, I think so. Let me show you how I thought we could organize this," she tells me. We then start unpacking. An hour later, there are no boxes left, not even in the living room. Tessa and I let our bodies fall on the bed feeling exhausted. I'm laying on my back with my left arm under my head while Tessa is in the same position, with her right arm under her head instead of her left. She takes my right hand in her left one and turns her head to look at me.

"I feel disgusting," she says out of nowhere. I giggle and look at her too.

"Well, go take a shower."

"I'm too exhausted," she says, making an idea pop up in my head. I smile at her.

"How about I wash you up?"

_____________________________

A/N

Hey guys! Surprise! A double update! I know the latest chapters were pretty short but istg the next chapter will make up for it. I hope you liked this chapter and, once again, don't hesitate to tell me if there's anything wrong with my spelling and grammar. 

I love you guys! Take care! Borahae!!! 💜💜💜