Needy - 24

Don't forget to vote and comment!

***

🚨 Warning! 🚨

Slight mature content

"Hey, Liz! How are you?"

I get woken up from my nap by Tessa's voice. I had a hard time sleeping last night because of what happened... I feel better now that I took a nap though. I look up to see Tessa sitting at the end of the bed, putting her socks on and holding her phone between her shoulder and her ear. She still has her hair wet from a late afternoon shower and the back of her shirt is all wet. I sit up in the bed, wanting a hug from her but as I am about to call her over, she leaves the room, still loudly talking with Liz. I don't complain because she hasn't seen her in so long. I sigh and get out of bed to go take a shower too. I then dress up and head to the kitchen to make myself some food. It's then that I see that Tessa's sitting on the couch, still on the phone. I sit beside her, wanting her attention.

"Oh Liz, I have to go. I'll see you later. Yeah. Okay, bye!"

She finally hangs up and looks at me, pecking my lips with her soft ones.

"I didn't know you were up. Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah."

I lift her up and put her on my lap, facing me. I don't know why but I really missed her and I just feel kind of down right now. I just want cuddles so I hug her tightly. She plays with my hair and kisses my forehead, giving me the attention I've been wanting.

"Liz called, she wanted me to go out with her and Jen tonight so I said yes. Is that okay?"

"Yeah, of course. Where are you going?"

"We're just going to a club, I don't really know which one."

"Oh..."

I don't really like the idea of her going out in a place full of horny drunk men. I don't want anyone stealing her from me... I'm probably just being possessive again and overreacting. She just wants to have fun with her friends, I shouldn't have a word in this.

"Is something wrong?"

"Oh, no. When is she picking you up?"

"At 8."

"Okay."

I see her looking at her phone only to realize it's already 7.

"Oh my god baby, I'm sorry but I really have to get ready."

I nod and let her go, kissing her before looking at her running to our room. I just stand there, sitting on the couch, feeling really lonely. I guess that I could go back to the dorms tonight then. I text Yoongi to let him know I'm coming over and go to the room to see what Tessa's doing. She's in the adjoining bathroom, blow-drying her hair. I just stand there, supporting myself on the door frame, looking at her through the mirror. She's stunning. She's wearing a tight black dress, which is a little bit too sexy in my opinion but I keep it to myself. I feel sad that she's leaving but I really wish she has fun with her friends. Once she's done with her hair, she pulls it back in a high ponytail, revealing the hickey I gave her last night. Unknowingly, a smirk creeps up on my lips.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"'Cuz you look beautiful."

I lovingly look at her through the mirror and wait for her to be done before actually entering the bathroom. I stand beside her, still looking at her reflection.

"How do I look?"

"Hot. And gorgeous. And very kissable."

She blushes and giggles. I lean over her and kiss her lips with hunger.

"Do you think I should put on a necklace or something?"

I turn her around so that her lower back is against the edge of the counter and I face her, trapping her between my arms. I scoff at her sentence. She acts as if she can't see the purple spot on her neck, making me eager to remind her. My gaze flickers between her neck and her eyes.

"Princess, I think the hickey makes up for it but I think you're right, something's missing there."

I grab her and sit her down on the counter, resting my hand on her hips. I lean in, my mouth a tiny bit under her ear.

"Let me fix it."

My whisper makes her shiver. I lick the skin under her ear, making her breath hitch. I start sucking on the spot I just licked, marking it and marking her as mine. Once I'm done, I kiss the swollen spot and lean back, facing Tessa, only a few inches separating our faces.

"Now, you're all mine. No other guy can take you away from me. Remember who you belong to."

My voice is low. I see her eyes widen at my words. I've never shown her that side of me but I've been so needy these days so I started acting like this. She starts madly blushing, making me soften. I look down and chuckle.

"How can you still be this cute after this?"

I look back at her, who's looking as shy as ever. I hug her waist and kiss her soft lips, never wanting this moment to end. I love this girl to death, I hope she knows that. We make out for a little bit before the doorbell interrupts us. She looks shyly at me and hops off of the counter.

"I-I'll get it."

She hurries out of the bathroom and heads for the door. I follow her only to see Liz getting in. She hugs my girlfriend and her eyes widen. She saw the hickeys. I grin at her reaction, proud of myself. Liz is about to scream but Tessa puts her hand on her friend's mouth.

"Girl shut the fuck up. Don't say anything."

She whisper-screams her sentence to Liz only to get a nod back. She removes her hand and turns around to get her stuff which is on the couch. However, she stops in her track when she realizes that I just saw everything that happened. Her cheeks go red again as I grab her stuff for her. I hand it to her and giggle.

"Have fun princess! Oh and I'll be at the dorms, you can go there instead of coming back here, we could sleep there."

I then kiss her goodbye and let her go. She's so shy, it's adorable. I grab my stuff too and head out after them, making sure to lock the door and close the lights.

_______________________

A/N

Hey! I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! I've been writing "spicier" chapters nowadays 😂

Anyways, I hope you're all doing good! Stay safe and I purple you!

💜💜💜