1 | 小事•The little things

"let's enjoy the little things, while they last"

━━┅━━━┅━━

𝐀𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
━━┅━━━┅━━

"where would you like to dine? Good Hunter's should be closed by now and the next restaurant would be quite far away."

Paimon and Aether met up with the captain for dinner as discussed earlier in Jean's office. she was in front of them, both her hands on her hips while thinking what they should eat. the little pixie fairy was already quite hungry and complained without a break.

Aether sighed and shrugged, he wasn't picky if it was about his food, totally the opposite like his travel companion.

"alright, i invite you to my residence. there i will prepare dinner myself for you, just tell me what you would like to eat."

the outlander had wide eyes as he heard 'my residence', they should go to her house now? he really didn't want to bother her more than he already has and wanted to decline quickly, postponing the dinner to tomorrow but Paimon had other ideas.

"ohhh! you cook for us? well, Paimon is very hungry so make sure to cook a lot!"

the (h/c) haired girl hummed and sighed while mumbling a quiet 'follow me' while turning around, starting to go out of Mondstadt.

the floating child immediately flew beside the girl and blabbered nonsense while the said latter only nods, encouraging her to go on.

Aether stayed behind them, he didn't know the captain and didn't want to interact with her much but he noticed how beautiful she was. from here he could stare at her without her noticing, since she kept her eyes in front of her. the way the silky (h/c) hair flowed down was breathtaking and the moonlight made her seem even more beautiful, making the the girl glow.

noticing that Aether didn't say a word to her, the female turned around and looked right into his eyes. she catched him staring and a visible blush crept onto his face. it was embarassing, and his whole face turned red while he tried to avoid her gaze by looking down to his shoes.

he should have been more careful and it was rude to stare. what was going on in his mind? why did he feel a little tingling in his stomach when
a giggle escaped the girl

Aether look up to see her holding a hand in front of her to keep in the little laughters. it was adorable, he had never seen her laugh before. she always had a stoic expression and barely showed emotions but seeing her laugh like that just intensified his flushed face.