2 | 靠著我•Lean on me

"i'm always here for you so

"i'm always here for you so...lean on me"

━━┅━━━┅━━
𝐀𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐨
━━┅━━━┅━━

Jean asked you to go to Dragonspine for her and speak with Albedo about an important matter.

you weren't very familiar with him since you barely spent your time in Mondstadt and if you were, he was mostly in his labour.

but Sucrose was a closer friend of you and in letters she sends you every month, she described him as charming but serious. for her he was like an older brother she can always rely on.

so you were on your way through the windy and cold area of Dragonspine having a few difficulties doing so.
the snow got heavier and heavier, fighting against you and complicated your way to the camp.

despite being used to extreme weathers, it was still a long time ago when you were in Snezhnaya. there, the temperatures were very low and it was constantly cold. lucky you, a rather friendly family gave you a room for a the few days you stayed there.

back to Dragonspine, you were almost at the camp Jean told you about.
the only problem left was the broken bridge in front of you. using your windglider now was too dangerous because of the wind and snow that could drift you away from here and your geo vision couldn't help here either.

what were you supposed to do? well, remaining calm you first of all started a fire near the bridge to warm up a bit. maybe you could think of a solution then. the snow only got stronger and you needed to get to the camp soon or else you would freeze to death here in the outside.

almost giving up you packed your things in order to make your way back to Mondstadt, it didn't make any sense to stay here if there wasn't a way.

"hey, do you need help?"
a calm voice called from the other side, you tried to see something but the snow didn't let you and wind kept slapping your face.

not knowing who was on the other side you just shrugged and told the voice that the bridge was broken and you couldn't get over.

after a moment of silence a flower, seemly made with a geo vision appeared near the bridge.
it was golden and glowed yellowish, quite beautiful if you looked at it.

"stand on the flower and hold still, it'll bring you over" the voice shouted.
you were unsure if you could trust it.
it was small and didn't have much space to stand on, one wrong step and you would fall down into the deep.

slowly and still unsure you took a step forward, now fully standing on it.
suddenly the flower began to move and startled you.
due to the shock you almost fell down but you managed to balance yourself.