18 | 乐趣•Fun

not proof-read

„let's have some fun today!"

━━┅━━━┅━━
𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚 + 𝐊𝐥𝐞𝐞
━━┅━━━┅━━

„miss Y/N!!!"
a small figure jumped on your back and hugged you tightly not intending to let go of you so soon.

the trinkets on her backpack tingled together and tiny low pigtails tickled your neck as the little girl clinged to your back.

„Klee! you can't startle me like that."
slowly she loosend her grip around you and finally slid down to your side.

wide curious eyes looked up to you and her tiny little hand grabbed yours.
„i'm sorry miss (y/n)...i just wanted to ask you something :("

her sad expression made you feel guilty as you bent down towards Klee's eyelevel.
a hand of yours patted her head which hung low by now, that resulted in her looking into your eyes once again.

„i didn't mean to come off as rude or angry, i am sorry if i sounded like that. i was just shocked and overwhelmed there for a moment. i sincerely hope you can forgive me, Klee."

your soft eyes gave off a motherly atmosphere and the little girl immediately began to smile. now gaining courage again, Klee finally asked if you wanted to accompany her to cat's tail to play with Diona.

who were you to say no to such an offer? especially with Klee batting her eyes and giving you a puppy look you just couldn't decline.

therefore after a few minutes you landed in the bar in which the pink haired girl worked.
you barely spent your time in here as you still prefered angel's share if you'd have to be honest.
this tavern was just too cutesy for you and if you needed alcohol, then without any disturbances (cats).

the interior was kept simple yet had an adorable flair to it. small decorations inspired by the feline friends were scattered around and toys for the cats were in every corner.
yes, it was messy but fitting.

since it was still early, almost no soul was found in the tavern exept for the owner Margaret, a few drunkards beginning their favourite activity early in the day already, a few cats straying around and the bartender herself.

you two approached the focused girl, who was cleaning glasses franctically behind the counter, polishing them to perfection and mixing colorful ingridients together to a drink.
once you got near, one could hear quiet, yet angry mumbles from the pink haired feline.