4 | 绷带•Bandage

"wait! i'll get some bandages and patch you up"

━━┅━━━┅━━
𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐚
━━┅━━━┅━━

here you were, laying in the infirmary because you got injured during a fight.

Jean instructed a few knights to clean up around Mondstadt since various enemies were sighted. you, as the captain of the adventurous guild couldn't stand there and watch so you volunteered to help and fought against a few hilichurl camps.

everything was going smoothly, you defeating the third base for today until suddenly behind you one of the abyss mages decided to attack you.

you didn't see it coming and were unprepared, thus he hit you. a huge icicle appeared and fell down on you mercilessly, luckily it didn't stab you but rather scratched you. you had a huge injury along your backside but you managed to keep fighting, killing even the last enemy while your blood dripped everywhere.

due to the amount of bloodloss you fainted right there, in middle of the dead hilichurls. if it wasn't for barbara who happend to be there collecting herbs, you could have died but luckily she saw you and healed you as good as she could.

with a few difficulties the little deconess managed to carry you to the gate of Mondstadt where the knight gladly helped and took you to the cathedral in order to be treated properly.

you were still unconscious, worrying many people from Mondstadt but they all knew you were strong and believed in you.

Barbara did her best to heal you, first cleaning the wound, putting on some bandages and trying to keep healing you with her hydro vision.
it was hard but eventually she managed to atleast reduce the pain.

of course it still wasn't fully healed but atleast now your wound was cleaned and you weren't in life danger.
if it wasn't for the deaconess, you probably wouldn't have survived.

you fluttered your eyes open, taking in your surroundings and trying to figure out where you were.
as you tried to sit up from the infirmary bed a stinging pain went through you, making you collaps in an instant again.

you groaned, it was quite painful, despite Barbara already easing it.

the commotion got the attention of your savior making her eyes widen when she saw you move.

"h-hey! you really shouldn't be moving in your condition." her soft voice ringed.

you looked over to her desk at which she sat, sorting out bandages and oilments. the desk was a bit small and cramped, behind it a big brown shelf with various bottles of medicine.