13 | 浆果•Berries

"berries help lupical

"berries help lupical. lupical hurt."

━━┅━━━┅━━
𝐑𝐚𝐳𝐨𝐫
━━┅━━━┅━━

harsh rain droplets fell down the grey sky onto the plastered streets of Mondstadt. everyone stayed inside, protecting themselves from the bitter cold, exept for a (h/c) haired female.

the weather didn't bother you too much, instead you volunteered to help the church today.

Barbara asked you to collect a few wolfhooks, since she needed them for a patient who was currently sick. having nothing important to do, you agreed and now made your way to Wolvendom.

not many people had the courage to step inside the scary woods where danger lingered in every corner.

slimes could attack from behind and hilichurls would throw rocks and whatnot onto everyone who tried to get through the deep forest.

a mere citizen wouldn't be able to take a simple walk, without getting hurt.
knowing the dangers, you decided to go yourself before someone inexperienced would do so. better safe than sorry.

already the atmosphere near Wolvendom seemed gloomy and foggy. the rain made the short trip to the forest harder than it should be; slippery mud or the water puddles everywhere.

finally arriving at the entrance of the woods, you sensed something weird. another presence, but you shrugged it off as a hilichurl you didn't want to attack.

they can be peaceful, but often decide not to. you already got an ear full from Ella Musk when she passed by a camp where you were slaying one after another. she lectured you, saying they were only creatures that want to live in peace, but become quite violent if someone dares to disturb them.

knowing that, you held back at killing every single hilichurl you meet. instead, you let them live exept when they act weird or are near the city.

it actually was the knights job to clear them up, but they weren't too efficient so you did it yourself.

you continued your walk through the forest with big steps, hurrying and avoiding any conflicts with the beings living here, but that wasn't as simple.

passing by a hilichurl camp, you sneaked around it trying not to wake them up. unfortunately one noticed you and told everyone else.

"YAA!!"

you summoned your weapon, ready to fight as one of them charged towards you.