Scaramouche | 柠檬•Lemon

there you go tisbutatis

warning: sexual content, do not read if you aren't comfortable with it

oral, giving + receiving, scara fucking your brains out

"save it. no more fun and games for me today."

━━┅━━━┅━━
𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞
━━┅━━━┅━━

class was as boring as always, teachers babbling nonsense and classmates being idiotic as ever.

school didn't interest scaramouche in any way and he didn't see any reason why he should keep coming. his behaviour was feared by many students but despite his attitude, the male manages to get good grades.

he didn't listen in class, often dozed off or distracted himself with other things.

...

other things being you.

as his girlfriend, others wondered how it could have possibly happen. scaramouche was always mean and didn't care about others, what made you special?

anyone who even came near you, was instantly scared away by your lover.
but only you knew that underneath his unfriendly facade was a lovely boy who longed for affection.

the endless blabbering of the teacher made the male almost doze off. it was boring and easy for scaramouche while you beside him scribbled countless notes down onto your paper.

being a good student, you always took notes and tried to listen in class but that wasn't as easy as it sounds.

your boyfriend likes to tease you, just like today when he doesn't have anything else to do and an idea came into his mind.

as you concentrated on what your teacher said, scaramouche layed one of his hands innocentely on your thigh that was exposed due to the short uniforms.

jumping up, you glanced at your boyfriend who only smiled innocently in response. you could feel his calloused, yet soft hands on your thigh. thinking nothing of it, you continued to pay attention to the teacher.

big mistake.

his hand began to move up, nearing your heat slowly. as it almost reached your womanhood you quickly grabbed his wrist to stop it from any further movement and looked at him with wide eyes.