6 | 葡萄酒•Wine

"Take another sip and all worries will go away"

━━┅━━━┅━━
𝐃𝐢𝐥𝐮𝐜
━━┅━━━┅━━

you didn't had a proper drink in a while.
mondstadt's famous wine was something you definitely missed during your travels and kept longing for.

you tried many other bevarages but nothing could have topped the dandelion wine made in the dawn winery.

the sweet liquid refreshed you and a sigh of relief escaped.
comissions have been stacking up and the adventurous guild was busier than ever.

since the captain returned to Mondstadt, every adventurer suddenly felt the urge to go out and explore, help others while the citizens of the city provided them with tons of work.

small errands, fighting monsters...everything had to be neatly sorted out and ranked for the members.

Katheryne always made sure the beginners didn't overestimated themselves and picked out the easier quests for them.

you, as the leader had to make sure the rewards were fair and that especially dangerous comissions had a warning.

it was exhausting to say at least,
but the drink in your hand made all worries go away.

oh how you missed it.

in Liyue you tried the tea which wasn't really your taste and in other cities their specialities didn't spark as much as the wine.

it was perfect, not many people were found in the tavern since most of them were ourside on adventures or still had to work simply because it was still quite early.

that left you almost completely alone at the counter, sitting comfortable while swirling the glass of wine around.

today you managed to finish your work earlier than usually and you decided before your departure, you wanted to atleast drink the beverage you've been longing for the longest time once more.

many things were on your mind resulting in you not noticing that Charles went out to have his break.

now, a new bartender stood in front of you, his red eyes watching you carefully.

it was the famous owner of Mondstadt's wine industry, a handsome gentleman who held a grudge against the knights.

you always visited his tavern whenever you are back in Mondstadt. atleast once a week and you both would talk for a while.