12 | 糕点•Pastries

"my secret ingredient is love!"

━━┅━━━┅━━
𝐍𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞
━━┅━━━┅━━

walking down the streets of the city of freedom, a fresh scent of baked bread filled your nostrils. it was lovely, especially since it's early in the morning and you hadn't had your breakfast yet.

you felt very tired and didn't have much motivation to greet anyone on the streets. shrugging off the thought of going after the delicious smell, you turned to the direction of the adventurous guild.

after walking a few steps, the smell was still in your head and your stomach grumbled lowly. thinking of it, work wasn't as important and there was no need to rush it.

deciding to go after the baked goods, you followed the lingering smell turning around the next corner in a fast pace.

*thud*

you bumped into a person and knocked them down. a high shriek was heard and a few books and bags of bread fell down to the ground.

the said girl rubbed her forehead and groaned in pain. after she opened her green eyes, they widend as she noticed all her things scattered on the ground.

after recovering from the shock you quickly bent down to collect the books onto a pile and handed them to the lavender haired female.
the bags of baked goods sadly weren't edible anymore and a frown made its way on the face of Noelle.

upon noticing the saddend mood you offered her a hand and a small smile, which she gladly took.

"please accept my apologies for my recklessness, i should have watched my way beforehand." you tried to brighten up the girl after she dusted the dirt away from her pink dress.

she had an interesting attire, probably something you have never seen before.
a crimson maid-like dress decorated with ribbons and roses, while her chest and arms were covered in a white armour.

all in all, she looked adorable. like a mix of knight but also maid, because of her clothes you assumed she must be part of the knights.

her green eyes moved to meet yours and widend as the girl noticed who she bumped into.

"a-ah! captain (y/n), i'm sorry for running into you!"
waving her handsaround nervously, with the books threatening to fall down again, Noelle tried to prevent the blush that formed from spreading.

she admired you greatly, hearing stories about the adventures and explorations. not to mention how attractive you looked...