8 | 劳累过度•Overwork

half proof-read

"don't overwork yourself, take rest if needed

"don't overwork yourself, take rest if needed."

━━┅━━━┅━━
𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐧
━━┅━━━┅━━

the acting grandmaster was surprised to hear a knock at her office door at this hoir but hushed you inside as soon as she realized it was you.

it was a normal day exept that you didn't have much to do at the adventurous guild. without any work, you decided to visit Jean without prior notice.

you didn't spend proper time with eachother since your arrival and you wanted to change that.

on the way you bought her a beautiful bouqet of different flowers which were typical for Mondstadt. it made her smile and even slightly blush when you handed it to her with a soft look on your face.

"i hope i'm not disturbing you, acting grandmaster Jean." you apologized to the female. she was still at her desk, going through multiple documents and whatnot.

you usually had much to do but as the acting grandmaster, Jean had alot more weighing on her shoulders. the sleepiness was easily seen and you slightly worried about her health.

you already noticed the moment you stepped into her office; dark bags under her eyes, a tired frown and slumped figure.

it pained you to see her like that so instead of just passing by as you initally planned, you decided to stay and take care of her or even finish some work.

it did take a while to convince the stubborn female to take a bit rest, but you managed to get your way.

now she was laying on the couch, near her desk with her eyes closed and a red face.

the blush formed since you offered your lap as a pillow for her, as in your opinion the sofa didn't look comfortable enough.

eventually she agreed necause she knew how stubborn you could be and changing your mind was harder than defeating any boss.
but resting wasn't on her mind at all.

not only did she lay on your soft thighs, but from her position she was able to see your concentrated face. your knitted eyebrows and (e/c) staring down at a focument in your delicate hands.

Jean felt very bad for letting you do all her work but you insisted that she had to rest for a while.

you didn't let her help you, instead you wrote with one hand and the other gently patted the blonde's soft hair.