Side Chapter - 🍋

And here is my first Lemon of the book. Hope you guys enjoy it.

This obviously contains 18+ content, but who cares? I'm below and I'm writing this.

Hardly anyone follows this rule anymore.

Now enough of this, let's get on with some Lemon.

L

EMON START!

Yuki then sat on Raku and immediately wrapped her arms around his neck and smashed her lips on his. Raku kissed back and it turned into a very heated make out session.

As they continued to make out, Raku's dick began to grow in size, as well as leak some pre-cum while Yuki's entrance was getting wet from both the water from the tub and from being horny.

They separated from the kiss as a string of saliva was seen.

Raku's dick size kept on growing until it eventually hit the entrance of her dripping wet pussy which caused Yuki to let out a small moan.

Raku heard this and smirked

Raku(Dominant tone): "Looks like someone wants to get penetrated already."

Yuki got turned on from his tone of voice.

Yuki: "Yeah, I do. Come on Ra~ku, I know you want to feel my cold insides right about now."

Raku got highly aroused from her tone of voice and knew she had a point, but decided that it's way too early to get to the main dish.

Raku: "You're right about that. Although-"

Yuki: "Hu- Waahh!"

Raku suddenly picked Yuki up and pinned her against the wall.

Raku: "-Where's the fun in that? You can wait for the main dish later, but right now..."

He licks his lips which sent a shiver down Yuki's spine.

Raku(Smirks): "... Let's finish up the appetiser."

Yuki(Drooling): "Go ahead my little thunderbolt. Show me what you go- Eeeeeeee!"

Yuki was interrupted by Raku aggressively eating her out with his tongue inside of her. Yuki was in pure bliss by the sheer amount of pleasure she was feeling. Her normally light-blue pupils turned into glowing pink ones.

Yuki(In-between moans) : "Hey, hey! Not so rough Raku. At this rate, I'm gonna cum."

Raku: "You're the one that told me to show you what I got. So, I'm doing just that!"

Raku's tone of voice changed from being all confident to all dominant. This increased Yuki's arousal by a lot, that she felt like she was gonna cum.

Yuki(Heart-shaped eyes): "Hey, I'm about to-"

She didn't get to finish as she came all over Raku's face. Raku drank most of it, and some of it got all over his upper body area.

Raku: "Tastes like mentos"

He was about to get it with his hands, but Yuki grabbed his them and she tood up and switched positions with Raku. Now, it was Raku's turn to be pinned against the wall.

Yuki(Lustful aura): "Now, now, Raku. Let me have some of that."

Yuki then began licking her cum off of Raku's chest while also sucking on his nipples. This caused Raku to groan in pleasure. After about 5 minutes, all of her cum was cleaned off of Raku's body.