Part 8

Alright, so a quick little something before I start with this chapter.

Remember in part 5 where I mentioned about Rex in a drive-in theatre?

I posted that chapter since May. See here?

I re-read it after I saw someone post Jurassic World Dominion's 5-minute preview on Facebook

And then I re-watched the 5-minute preview, and that's when realization struck me when I saw Rexy crashing the Theatre, and re-read the part where Rex was just chilling at the theatre.

I think I may have accidentally predicted some part in Dominion.

The only reason why I added that part in part 5 was because I was all like "Oh hey, since Dinosaurs in the franchise have been set free, wouldn't Drive-in theatre's be a dangerous place from now on if predators were to stumble across one?"

I just took that screenshot now when I had the chance to.

Anyway, time to get on with the story. Enjoy.

Long Chapter. 12143 Words

LOCATION: YAGI HOUSEHOLD

Right now in the house, Izumi, Inko, and Toshinori were waiting for their meeting with the Bakugo Family. Izumi already knew what was about to happen, and couldn't wait for her to finally get rid of her parents' custody over her.

After a while, the door bell rang, and Inko opened it to reveal Mitsuki, Masaru, and Katsuki. Both Bakugo parents were hiding their agitation from seeing two pricks in front of them with faces not showing any regret of even endangering even their own daughter just to torment Izuku.

They then entered and sat down by the dining table to discuss. Both children had already been informed of this, and they had no say in this even if they didn't like it. Izumi was clearly against it, while Katsuki was smirking, knowing he could have Izumi all to himself.

Toshinori: "Izumi, Katsuki, you can head to Izumi's room to talk with each other. I'm sure you'll thank us later."

Izumi(Sighs): "Sure Dad. Alright, Pomeranian, be a good boy and follow your Master."

Katsuki: "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!"

Izumi: "Did your yelling affect your ears or something? Come on!"

Katsuki: "Tch!"'Heh, soon enough, you'll be calling me 'Master'."

As they went upstairs, the parents began talking with one another. With Katsuki and Izumi, they sat silently in her room. Izumi was leaning against the door, while Katsuki was laying down on her bed.

Katsuki: "So, how does it feel to get engaged to someone as great as me?"

Izumi: "Boring. Hell. Waste of time."