Part 14

Don't know if Betty is Genderless, a boy, or a girl in Glitchtale, but in this story, Imma refer to Betty as a female. Also, the photo above made me simp for her.

9890 Words

Let's start from where the final teams were about to start their match. Izuku, Shoto, and Ochaco were outside of Ground Omega, waiting for the match to start. On the other hand, Izumi, Katsumi, and Shoka were inside of the battlefield looking for a place to hide the bomb.

Shoka: "I suggest we trap it in Icebergs."

Katsumi: "That'd be way too obvious. Plus, 2 out of 3 of them can melt the Ice with ease. Ochaco can even destroy the ice in one punch."

Izumi: "How about we trap it in the sky?"

Katsumi: "Nah, Icchan or Ochaco can just fly up there and touch it."

Izumi: "Ok, then how about hiding it under the ground?"

Katsumi: "You have a shovel?"

Izumi: "Telekinesis, I do have."

Katsumi: "Well, let's do it, then."

Shoka: "You guys do realize that Izuku may have created or copied a finder Quirk, right?"

Izumi: "I mean, it's a possibility, but-"

Katsumi: "Hey, I think we should get digging cuz we're just wasting time here."

Shoka: "Crap, you're right. C'mon!"

Izumi: "Where do we dig, though?"

Katsumi: "Here should be good!"

They then used Izumi's Telekinesis to rip off a chunk of the dirt in the ground and then yeeted the bomb into the hole and then covered it up again with the chunk that was ripped off of the ground.

They fixed the ground a bit to not make it obvious, but it was still a bit obvious because it looked like it was some sort of bump in the ground.

Izumi: "Looks good to me."

Shoka: "Not like anyone will go through here."

Katsumi: "Yeah."

Hisashi(over the mic): "Hero team may enter!"

Izumi: "Crap."

Katsumi: "So, who's fighting who?"

Izumi: "I'll go with Nii-Nii."

Shoka: "I'll fight my twin."

Katsumi: "Looks like I'm fighting my make-out buddy."

Izumi: "Kat, not now please."

Katsumi: "Fine. I'll make-out with her later."

Shoka: "Count me in."

Izumi: "I guess I'll join."

Suddenly, lightning struck down by the front of the battlefield's gate, and a bright orange glow appeared. The glow disappeared shortly, and there stood the Beast Titan in all of its Beastly glory.

 The glow disappeared shortly, and there stood the Beast Titan in all of its Beastly glory