Part 17

This Chapter includes poorly made fight scenes because Author can't find right words to describe what they actually looked like in his head.

I swear, the fights that I imagined in my head were great, but expressing them in words is a pain in the ass to do. So, I skipped an entire fight scene.

Nagisa: "I'm sorry, but there's a WHAT NOW IN THE WATER?!"

Dokuga: "Fucking Liopleurodon! I counted 7 of them!" 'Damn, that would've been way easier if I had my ODM gear. I just haaaaad to leave it on the bus.'

Izuku: "Seven?!"

Dokuga: "Yep. And judging by how not one of these villains are getting eaten and are so chillaxed, those things are on their side."

Suddenly, one of the villains was eaten alive just as he said that.

Dokuga: "Forget what I said. Liopleurodons look like they're only here for the training."

Izuku: "If that's the case, then maybe they thought you were one of the villains? That might explain why they attacked you."

Dokuga: "Makes sense... Lemme give this a try."

Dokuga then headed over to the boat's railing and shouted at the top of his lungs.

Dokuga: "OI! LIOPLEURODONS! WE'RE THE HEROES HERE! IF YOU'RE ON OUR SIDE, EAT THESE GUYS! NOT US!"

They then heard some bellowing from beneath the waters, and multiple silhouettes of the sea monsters. Villains started to panic, but then, they saw multiple glitch portals appearing underwater and sucking up the Liopleurodons, and then dumped them right into the ocean.

Dokuga: "Fuck! Liopleurodons have been sucked away!"

Izuku: "Guess the only thing left to do is strategize... Doku, wake up Himiko and Pony."

Dokuga complied and woke them up, to which they groggily did.

Himiko: "What the hell happened?"

Pony: "Last thing I remembered was hitting my head real hard on the water..."

Dokuga: "We got Teleported to the Shipwreck zone, and we're surrounded by some sharks..."

Izuku: "Sharks..." (gasps)

Nagisa: "What is it, Izuku?"

Izuku: "Now that I think about it, judging by their gear and Quirks, they have an advantage in the water, and that's where they assume we will fight."

Minoru: "Your point?"

Tsu: "He must mean that the villains had already known what was inside the USJ ahead of time."

Pony: "And then they deployed the villains to the areas where they work best in."

Izuku: "Yeah, but... Even with this much planning, there's just something that doesn't add up at all. They sent you here, Tsu, Doku, and Nagisa..."

Tsu: "I don't get it."

Nagisa: "I'm lost."

Dokuga: "Mind explaining?"

Himiko: "Yeah, Izuku. Why would it matter that they're here?"

Izuku(smirks): "Maybe because... they have no idea what our Quirks are!"

And then it hit them.

Tsu: "You've got a point. If they knew I was a frog, they would've sent me to the fire zone instead of an area full of water..."