Part 12

Hehehe... I can't wait to set these guys loose in my park.

Anyway...

11553 Words

So, let's start this off three days after they've moved in to the dorms. Everybody was now in their classrooms, and were waiting for homeroom to start.

Toru: "Gee, every first day of school is so nerve-wracking!"

Mina: "I feel ya, girl."

Kyoka: "Especially if our teacher's a Hobo who likes to torture his students..."

Shoka: "What's taking so long?"

Minoru: "Booooooring."

Denki: "This is taking forever."

Kuroshi: "I could smell the guy from here, but he's at the end of the hallway."

Izumi: "Poop."

Riyuki: "Booooooo!"

Shoto: "I think I'm forgetting something..."

Riyuki: "If you forgot about it, then it probably wasn't important."

Shoto: "Yeah, but the only problem is, I can't remember what I've forgotten."

Hiriki: "I wonder what's for dinner..."

Izuku: "Wonder how the others are doing in 1B?"

Izuku was now wearing a Blindfold similar to Gojo's from Jujutsu Kaisen. He wears it for the same reason as Gojo.

In 1B...

Mizuki: "Damn it, how much longer?"

Hikori: "He's usually early back at home."

Nagisa: "He's a night hero. What'd you guys expect?"

Hikori: "Yeah, but even he's awake during the day. Almost like he has Insomnia or something."

Mizuki: "He doesn't. He just likes being awake, but sleeps for long periods of time."

Elys: "Heh. 24 hours was has longest sleeping record, right?"

Mizuki: "Yeah, but at least he ate a lot before he got some sleep."

Itsuka: "Is that even healthy?"

Mizuki: "For someone who uses Poison? Oh, yeah..."

Speak of the devil. The door was suddenly opened, and Haru came in in with his Hero Costume on. He looked a bit drowsy, but he was fighting the urge to sleep.

Haru: "Morning. You don't have to greet me every time, but I'd appreciate it if you do. Anyway, allow me to reintroduce myself, I'm Haru Crimson, or otherwise known as Neurotoxin. Just call me Toxin if you want. Anyway, everyone get ready. Nezu said he's got some announcements to make, and he wants every class to attend. Even Aizawa's. Follow me."

They all stood up and went out the door. Katsuki was a bit intimidated because of the fact that his homeroom teacher has the same surname as the 7 Crimsons that were once his classmates. He also took notice of their quirks.

Dokuga's Quirk involves Poison and some Animals, and Neurotoxin's Quirk is Poison and Shadow. Dokuga is Kuroshi and Mizuki's Brother, and they both have Shadow Quirks, and Kuroshi has a Poison Quirk. He connected the dots, and he figured out that they may be related.