🍋Crazy Eight 👉👌

Warning!

This Chapter might or will have the following:

Corny Sex scenes, smut, incest, Yuri, and some images.

If you ain't above 18, then...

Bah, nobody follows that rule anymore. I mean, I'm still 15.

But this will probably suck like my grades, so... yeah.

Izuku took a deep breath and swallowed in a lump of his saliva as he knocked on the door.

After a few seconds, he heard a 'Come in'.

He entered the room, and was met with all his girlfriends sitting down, either on the couch, a chair, or on the bed. Their Gatorades were on the table, still not being consumed. And they were wearing Bathrobes.

All Eight people in the room were blushing madly because of what they were about to do.

Izuku: "So..."

Izumi: "So..."

Izuku: "We starting this now, or...?"

Katsumi: "I say we start it now, but... I don't know about everyone else."

Hikori: "I sure am."

Shoka: "So am I."

Nagisa: "Raring to go."

Mizuki: "Fuck my brains out."

Ochaco: "Looking forward to some air action."

Izumi: "Ready, but nervous since SOMEONE put me up first."

Hikori: "Oi, I had to restrain myself from fucking your bro in the hot spring!"

Shoka: "Both of you, no fighting."

Izuku: "Anyways... if I got the order right, first is Izumi, then Shoka, Kat, then Kori and Nagisa together, Ocha, and then Zuki. Did I get it correctly?"

They gave him a thumbs up.

Izuku: "Alright, then if everyone's ready, drink the energy drinks."

Nagisa: "And just for a boost, I bought along some of those Mankitsu Coffees from that Manga Cafe."

Hikori: "You mean the coffee that makes you stay awake for a few hours?"

Nagisa: "Yep."

Izuku: "Alright, when'd you get these? More importantly, HOW'D you get these so fast?"

Nagisa: "Don't you remember? I can run at Mach 3, and my sense of direction's pretty good. The coffee brews up quickly. Plus, windows are a thing. I can always jump out."

She points at the sliding window.

Nagisa: "And I can always jump off buildings onto another to avoid traffic."

Izuku: "Ain't that illegal to use your Quirk without a license in public?"

Nagisa: "Not if nobody can see you."

Hikori: "Wew, rich coming from the girl embarrassed to head into a Sex toy store."

Ochaco: "Anyways..."

She grabs her Gatorade, and so did the rest of the girls.

Izuku double-checked to see if he had locked the door. He put a barrier on the door to prevent anyone from entering.