Part 5

Some more Crossovers are coming up in future chapters including this one

Also, as I was writing this, it turned into a full chapter, so side chapter's out of the picture.

Most side chapters that I'm gonna do in the future are mostly gonna be lemons anyway.

14774  words

3RD PERSON POV

We see Moe and Touya by a sidewalk sweating a bit after running away from Fuyumi and Keigo.

Moe(Panting): "Well, that was interesting."

Touya(Panting): "Sure was"

They sat down on a nearby bench to catch their breath since they ran way too far away. After about 5 minutes, they finally recovered their energy.

Moe: "So what now?"

Touya: "Well, we are on a date, so how about we do what is normally done in a date?"

Moe: "Like go out to dinner or something like that?"

Touya: "Basically"

Moe: "Ight sure."

As they were walking, they passed by a street that looked liked it had a night sale.

Touya: "Hey, anything you want from there?"

Moe: "Only one way to find out."

Touya: "I had a feeling you'd say that."

Moe: "You know me way too well."

Touya only chuckled as they entered the night sale. Once they entered, Touya caught the attention of nearly all of the females that were around his age. They all had blushing faces the moment they laid eyes on him. Touya and Moe noticed this and groaned in frustration.

Touya(Mumbles): "Good Grief, not this crap again."

Moe was the only one who heard this.

Moe(Whispers): "Hey, don't mind them, Touya."

Touya: "That's what I'm trying to do, but I couldn't shake the thought of at least 30 pairs of female eyes on me. It's annoying."

Moe: "Well, I may have a solution to that."

Touya: "Huh?"

All of a sudden, Moe held Touya's hand and intertwined her fingers with his. Touya blushed the same color as what his hair used to be, and Moe only had a light blush on her. Most of the girls that were eyeing Touya looked away in Jealousy, while some were in anger and frustration.

Moe and Touya continued to walk while holding each other's hands, and their faces were hella red from just doing that. They were still currently the center of attention at the moment, and they weren't comfortable with it one bit, but for different reasons. Moe didn't like the way that the other girls stare at Touya, and Touya didn't like the boys' lustful stares at Moe.

To make the other people who were staring at them understand that they were both taken, Touya lets go of Moe's hand, which slightly saddened Moe, but it soon turned to happiness when she felt a hand wrap around her shoulders, and that hand belonged to Touya. Of course, there wasn't any reason to not be flustered by the it, so both of them were madly blushing.

The people who were staring backed off in understanding that both were taken, and the two mentally sighed in relief that they had less annoyances to deal with on their date. They decided to first go to a spot where there weren't that many people to worry about. They eventually found a nice spot by a nearby park that had no one in sight. They were the only people there.