Part 9

So, I found this somewhere online, and I just had to share it with you guys.

And, yeah. I've decided to make Mineta Non-perverted cuz I kinda like the idea of Mineta being Non-perverted. I made him a Memelord instead.

Kaminari ain't a pervert, either, but he does have this lucky pervert aura that's similar to a certain hentai protagonist's.

Anyways, on with the Chapter.

11791 Words

LOCATION: MUSTAFA CITY

It was the end of the day. They all enjoyed their first day at their new School. It was a hundred times better than Aldera. Nice Principal. Nice Teachers. Only few bullies. What could go wrong?

Anyway, right now, Izuku and his group have added 5 new members to their friend group. Eijiro, Mina, Kyoka, Denki, and Minoru. Their friend group had almost 30 people.

Right now, they were all walking towards a Cafe' that belonged to some people that they knew.

By the time they got there, the sun had already began to set. It was 5 PM, after all.

The place was a small Cafe' on the outside, but on the inside, it looks like the size of Fredbear's Family Diner in there. Inside were Nino and Miku. They were taking care of the place.

Nino: "Welcome to- Oh, it's you guys."

Izuku: "Hey, guys. Got a table for 29 people?"

Nino: "That's basically the majority of this place, but yeah. Not like anyone comes around at this hour."

Miku: "Besides, it's closing time in an hour."

Izumi: "Ain't that convenient. Welp, thanks for having us, Big Sisters."

Nino: "Anytime. Just don't give us more to clean off the floor. Those guys from a while ago were already a pain in the rear end to deal with."

Shoto: "What guys?"

Miku: "Some shady looking people wearing leather jackets. They came in here a while ago and asked for a bunch of black coffee."

Nino: "When we ran out of the stuff, they got mad at us for not having consistent storage."

Miku: "And then Nino threw them out with her Quirk."

Shoto: "Big Bro's right. The Tsundere in you never dies."

Nino: "Say that again, and you're next." (Sinister Grin)

Shoto: "I take it back!" (Puts his hands up)

Momo: "Don't worry, Sis. I'll take care of Peppermint Zuko over here."

Shoto: "Who are you calling Peppermint Zuko?"

Momo: "You, of course. What'd you want to be called? Burnt Candy Cane?"

Nino: "Never saw this side of her before. Have you, Miku?"

Miku: "Not even once. Shoto's really helped her out of her shell."

Nino: "Hmm. I wonder where she got that other side of her. The nickname calling, I mean."

Miku: "Probably from you. You used to call Fuutarou several different names, as well when you used to not want him to tutor us. In front of Momo, no less."