Part 15

So, I found a website for creating OCs, and I decided to make how I wanted Raku and Haru to look like. It turned out pretty fine, not gonna lie. Other than me forgetting to put on his scarf, it looks just fine.

Also, I think he looks more like what I imagined he would look like in his high school years rather than his adult years. Imma update his looks in the future and make a chapter about it after I give you guys the next few chapters on my books.

That's right... that hiatus was just me preparing chapters as Christmas gifts to you all!

Imma just get on with writing this already. I've got a lot to make up for since I basically ignored this while I was writing the Upper Moon's Successor.

Anyway, let's get on with this shit...

9895 Words

Izumi: "Ugh! What a pain in the ass!" (Damn, that sounded wrong coming from Izumi)

It was currently 6 PM, and some of the 1st year students of the Hero Course were still up, and in a bad mood due to the news being brought to them about the potential meetup between the Yagi's and Kaji's this coming Friday.

Kaisel was currently with them, and he was on the ceiling.

It was currently 8:40, and they couldn't sleep because of the revelation that Kaisel told them after he told the other 5.

Kuroshi wasn't there since he was in his and Setsuna's room, and they wanted to go out tonight to grab a bite just outside campus.

Seriously, why aren't these 2 dating yet? Oh, right. Author has plans for them.

Dokuga: "Oi, Kais, how can you be so calm about this whole thing?"

Kaisel: "I just stay positive... and let all the negativity out when the time comes... That's what Keigo told me."

Elys: 'Negativity... a common word, but... why do I get a bad feeling whenever I hear it?'

Kaisel: "Either way, this mission is on me. I'm going on it, and if things get too hairy, I'm retreating."

Izuku: "You sure you're up for the mission?"

Kaisel: "...I didn't really think it through."

Everyone: "..."

Himiko: "...Are you kidding me?"

Suddenly, Dokuga stood up and jumped up and grabbed Kaisel from the ceiling. He began shaking him back and forth with an irritated look on his face.

Dokuga: "ARE... YOU... FUCKING... KIDDING?!"

He was growling like a wild animal protecting its family members.

Dokuga: "YOU'RE GOING TO GO ON A MISSION LIKE THAT, AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN THINK IT THROUGH?! THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

Kaisel: "Woah, bro, chill. I'll be fine. You just have to put some faith in me."

Dokuga: "FAITH MY ASS! YOU COULD GET CAPTURED, OR WORSE, KILLED!"

Kaisel: "Chillax, we got it covered. Dad called me last minute, and he said he had a plan if things go south, and I said yes."

Dokuga: "... It better be good, cuz I don't plan on letting you go out there. You're my brother, Kais. I'm not letting you off without getting a whiff of this plan of yours."