Chapter 4

5:30 pm

The doors open and the entrance of the stadium turns into a rugby scrum. Fans run everywhere, shouting and pushing everyone. They're crazy I think. It makes me laugh because every seat is already designated but they still run as if someone would steal their seat.
I step in line and patiently wait for my turn.

I finally enter the stadium and immediately feel so good. I feel like I'm exactly where I should be, this place makes me feel at home. Especially because I don't really have a home since my mother died two years ago and my father never cared about my little sister and I.
The feeling of being here, after all those years, and seeing the stage ready and all the fans taking place, it's just beyond amazing.

I head to my seat and I'm pleasantly surprised by how well I can see the stage. Well I have front row tickets so that was kind of obvious.

It's nearly 6 o'clock now and I still have two hours to wait before the boys come on stage. Most of the fans, except me, brought a sign for the show so I decide to read them.

Niall you're irrishistible. Déjà vu

I love you Harry. Not very original.

Liam, you are my favourite Larry shipper. I can't help giggling at that one. Liam has never been very discreet when it comes to Larry but as a Larry shipper, I'm more than fine with it.

Louis, he loved you first. Cute

Liam, ask Harry what happened in Wellington. Very good one, I hope Liam will read that one.

Harry, hit me with your banana. I look at the girl holding this sign and laugh. She must be like nine or ten years old, why is she even holding a sign like this ? This fandom needs to chill sometimes, some fans are still very young but kinky as fuck.

God exists because Zayn Malik exists. True.

Zayn Malik is the reason I have asthma. Same girl, same.

My reading of the signs is interrupted by a load of coughing. I put my hand in front of my mouth and cough so much that my throat hurts like hell and it feels like my stomach is going to reject everything I ate. Why am I sick the day of the show ? I grab my bag to grab a tissue and a medicine for the nausea but realise that I can't take it because I had to empty my bottle of water before entering the stadium. Great, I'm gonna vomit during the show. I sit on my chair and close my eyes to try to get some rest before the show but it's not that easy with all the screaming from the fans.

~~

I'm woken up by masses of screams, echoing around the stadium. When I open my eyes, the lights are turned off and the introduction video is playing. I can't believe I succeeded to get some sleep among all this noise and especially just before the show. Normal people would have been too excited for that.

Finally the boys come on stage. The show starts and the stadium goes crazy. I sing along with them and focus on Harry during practically all of the show.

~~

Harry's point of view

It must be more than an hour since the show started. I run on the catwalk, dancing and jumping everywhere as the music goes on. I arrive at the end of the stage and put my micro on the micro-stand, waiting for my turn to sing.