Chapter 8

Recommended song: something great

It's been nearly a week since the party at the boys' house.
After everything that happened last weekend, going back to my everyday life was horribly boring and depressing.

I haven't heard from Harry since he drove me to university last Monday. Maybe Louis was wrong, maybe I will never see him again
Hopefully, Hanna is coming to London today for the weekend. Her train should be here in five minutes.

"Char ! " she shouts as she walks towards me. Hanna looks gorgeous, as always. She's wearing a black coat with a red scarf and a red beanie, which suits very well with her long and straight blond hair.
"How are you honey ? I'm so glad to see you!"

"I'm fine sweetie but I missed you" I pout as I hug her. I'm so happy that she's here. "How was the trip ?"

"Great! It wasn't too long actually."

I grab her suitcase and we start walking towards my flat.

"So, how is Thomas ?" Thomas is her boyfriend but also one of my best friends. They've been dating since they were 16. He's one of the sweetest boy ever and Hanna and him are really cute together.

"He's great. He's at his grandparents's house for the weekend. And what about you ? How are things going on with Harry?"

"Hm.. Well I haven't heard from him since last Monday. I don't think I will see him again" I shrug looking down

"Oh that's a shame. I shipped you with him" she jokes. "At least you spent a little bit of time with him. Thousands of fans would die to be you"

"Yes that's true I have nothing to complain about" I smile.

We keep talking about our lives as we walk towards my flat and we finally arrive ten minutes after.

"Here we are !"

"Oh this is so cute and so cosy ! I really love it" she says as she explores my flat.

"Aw thank you sweetie. Here's your bed. I let you unpack I'm going to prepare lunch"

~~

"It's delicious. I didn't remember you cooked that well. Before, you couldn't even cook an egg" Han' laughs before taking another bite

"Yeah ahah well I guess I improved my cooking since I live on my own"

She answers with a smile before adding
"You know... I was thinking that maybe you should send a message to Harry"

"What ? No there's no way I would do that"

"Why not ? Just ask him how he is. You're a fan after all and fans do that."

"He will never even see it anyway. He receives hundreds of messages from fans everyday, and I'm not a groupie."

"Have a try ! It costs nothing" she says grabbing my phone on the couch and holding it out to me.

"Fine" I sigh "But I don't even know what to write"

"Do you want me to do it ?"

"Yes please" I give her my phone back.

"It's not very complicated you just send a nice and polite message, asking him how he is" she shrugs as she logs on my Twitter.
"So... Harry Styles... Send direct message" she reads
"Omg Char' ! "

"What ?"

"He sent you a message last Monday and you didn't even see it !"

"No way ! Lemme see ! " I rush next to her and snatch my phone out of her hands.

How was your day ? Hope it's wasn't too hard after sleeping only 3 hours last night.x H

Jeez. So he still cares a little bit about me. Maybe Louis was right after all. But I didn't see it before. I didn't answer. What is he thinking now ? And what if he doesn't see my answer because of all the hundreds messages he receives ? What will happen next ?

"Hellooooo wake up" Hanna shouts, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"I... Oh my god, I'm so happy I thought this whole stuff with him was over ! So what do I do now ?"

"You answer of course ! What else do you want to do ?" She giggles

"Ok ok right. So... "Hi Harry" or maybe should I say "Hey!" ? And can I say "what's up ?" or should I say "how are you ?" ? Or maybe I should apologize first for answering so -"

" - okay honey you need to calm down first" she interrupts me. "Don't think too much, write what you would have written if it was someone else. Be simple and most of all be you."

"Okok give me a minute then".

Hey Harry sorry for not replying before, I didn't see your message. Yes my day was quite difficult actually ahah. How are you ?

"It's perfect sweetie" Hanna says

"I hope he will see it" I add before taking our plates to the kitchen and starting to do the dishes.

~|

"Charlotte stop it !" Hanna says as we finish to clean the kitchen

"What ?"

"You've been checking your phone every minute since we started to do the dishes. You need to relax, I mean it."

"I can't ! I..."

*Tululu*

My phone lights up and I see a notification from Twitter.

"Is it.." Hanna starts

"It's Harry !"

Hi Charlotte ! I'm fine thanks. And don't worry I suspected that you didn't see it. Maybe you could give me your phone number, it will be easier. Hope you're well.x

"Char' oh my god, he wants your phone number! He trusts you enough to let you have is number! I'm so happy for you ! C'mon answer him !"

I send him my phone number and five minutes later an unknown number calls me.

"It's probably Harry. Answer ! Quick !" Hanna shouts. She's so cute, she's as excited as I am.

"Hello ?" I answer

"Put on the speaker!" Hanna whispers and I obey

"Hey Charlotte it's Harry. Am I disturbing you?"

"Hey ! No, of course not ! " I say a little bit to cheerful

"Great ! So... Are you busy tonight ?"

I look at Han', she's gesturing me to say no.

"No I'm not"

"Good because I wanted to know if you would like to come to a bar tonight with me and the boys"

"Yes sure I'd love too" I say before looking at Hanna "but my best friend is here for the weekend and I won't leave her alone. Can she come ?"

"Sure no problem ! So I pick you up at 8 ?"

"Yes, sounds perfect"

"See ya' then " he says before hanging up

I turn back to Hanna who immediately grabs my hand and leads me to the bathroom

"Ok you need to be absolutely perfect!"

"Han' relax we have time" I laugh

I can't wait for tonight. I'm so excited and so happy. I thought I was never going to see him again