Yandere Merman Denki Kaminari x Fem Pirate Captain Reader

Anime: My Hero Academia

Character: Denki Kaminari

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was like any other day for me. I swim around a bit with my friends and then I go off to explore by myself once they get bored of me. Although this time I heard that there was a pirate ship nearby. I have always wanted to see what humans looked like. Especially human girls. According to my friend Mineta, human girls are even more beautiful than the mermaids around here. He says that they have long beautiful legs that allow them to walk on land! Hopefully I'll be able to catch a glimpse of one!

I swim around furiously in the direction of where the pirate ship is supposed to be. My long scaly yellow and black striped tale working endlessly to reach my destination. After about a few minutes of gliding through the water, I spot it! The enormous pirate ship full of humans. I stealthily creep up to the said ship in search of a human girl. At first I couldn't find any, only a bunch of sweaty and foul smelling men galumphing across the freshly swabbed deck. Until I heard an angelic but commanding voice ring out.

"QUIT SCREWING AROUND YOU BLIGHTED SCUMSUCKERS AND GET BACK TO WORK! WE NEED THESE WEAPONS DELIVERED TOMORROW BY SUN DOWN!"

My eyes go wide. There she was. A human girl! And a gorgeous one at that with her (short/long) h/c and her vibrant e/c eyes. The way that she looked and the way that her voice sounded made me shiver in excitement. Oh man was Mineta right! Human girls are beautiful! If only I could see those legs of hers, but they were covered up by pants? I think that's what the humans call it.

I continued to watch as the heavenly human girl walked around commanding the men. But I was so focused on her that I failed to notice that one of the crewmembers had spotted me. Before I had time to react, A tangled mass of rope was thrown on to me. I violently thrash around in the tight net as they pull me from the salty ocean. With an echoing flop, I am thrown onto the deck still writhing around in an attempt to escape.

The tapping of footsteps distracts me from my attempt at wiggling out of the net. I look up immediately at the person approaching me. It so happened to be the shouting woman I watched a few minutes prior to being captured. She slowly makes her over to me while eyeing my body up and down.

"Well well well, looks like we'll be making off with some extra gold my boys. How ever did you manage to find such a creature?"

"He was just floating next to the boat watching us." A man with red and white hair states.

"How interesting.... Put him in my bathtub in my quarters Todoroki, and be sure to fill the tub up with water." She states as she walks off to another part of the ship.

"Aye Aye captain y/n." The man who is called Todoroki states.

He cuts the net and heaves me over his shoulders. He carries me over to a lavish looking room which I assume is the girls room. I think her name is y/n? I don't know, I don't understand human names. The man roughly drops me in a weird tube looking thing as he orders some of the other guys to fetch water. After pouring the water into the tube thing that I am currently stuck in, he leaves me by myself.

I hum as I glance around her room. I notice all sorts of cool things from clothes (as the humans call it) and some furniture. After being bored of looking around for what seemed like hours, fiddle with my tail a little bit as I wait for her. As if on cue she slams the door open and enters.

"Close your eyes fish boy." She says.

I quickly cover my face with hands out of fear of being hurt, but I can't help my curiosity. I sneakily peek through my fingers as she changes her clothes. I notice that she has her shirt off and that there are two bouncy fleshy colored lumps on her chest. I have never seen those things before but I kinda like them. The mermaids back at my home have something similar but they are covered with scales sadly.