Yandere King of Hearts Bakugou x Fem Reader Part 2

Anime: My Hero Academia

Character: Katsuki Bakugou

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been about one month (or twenty years as the residents of Wonderland would call it) since I've been forcefully married to Katsuki Bakugou, the King of Hearts, and things have gotten much worse for me. He won't even let me out of his sight and he always makes sure that he is right next to me. If he is not, then he has Kirishima follow me wherever I go. I have no privacy or peace whatsoever. Bakugou controls almost every aspect of my life even down to the types of food that I eat and the clothes that I wear.

"HEY STUPID GIRL! HURRY UP AND GET DRESSED SO WE CAN GO TO BREAKFAST!" Bakugou yells while he throws a pillow at me.

The bright red pillow smacks against my face and consequently causes me to drop the book that I was reading. How rude! But I guess that I should be used to his antics and ridiculous rules by now. Afterall, he is my husband now, as disgusting as that sounds.

I shudder internally as I get up to sift through the wardrobe. Although before I can reach the said place, bakugou stops me and insists I wear another one of his stupid ass red dresses. This one is actually remotely decent and closer to my personal tastes than the last one he put me in. Though, I would still rather wear a shirt and pants, but "that's not what queens should wear" according to him.

Roughly, he yanks my nightgown off leaving me in my underwear shivering cold. I can feel his stupid ruby eyes taking in my half naked form in like the perv that he is. After his little ogling session, he finally slips the dress on me and ties the back up.

Suddenly, a knock on the resonates within our shared chambers. Bakugou yells out a quick "COME IN!" Then the door opens to reveal that familiar spiky red haired individual, Bakugou's personal knight, Kirishima. He steps in with confidence and gives a light bow. "Breakfast is ready waiting, your Highness."

"Good, NOW COME ON STUPID GIRL! I'M HUNGRY!" My annoying husband screams as he drags me out of the room by the collar of my dress. I can barely keep up with his fast pace and I almost trip a couple of times on our way down to the dining hall. Fortunately I managed to not stumble and smack into Bakugou. If I did, then oh boy would I be dead meat. I wouldn't be able to walk for weeks after his punishments. That's also why I have become more complacent. But don't fool my cooperation for love or Stockholm syndrome, as soon as the opportunity arises, I'm gone and I'm never looking back.

Once we finally reach the massive dining room, my eyes scan over the mile long dining table. Why would someone need a mile long table? Don't ask me, this place is beyond lunacy. Nothing makes sense here like it does on Earth. Especially since the King is a walking contradiction.

Bakugou drags me over to the seat next to the head of the table where he always sits. I unenthusiastically sit down in the chair as I wait for the servants to bring out our food. My fingers tap against the table as I stare off into space. Maybe this time I will be able to actually eat what I want instead of my husband shoving whatever food he chooses down my throat.

As if on cue, the servants immediately pile in the room carrying all sorts of delicious smelling meals on pristine silver platters. They place the food neatly on the table and quickly scamper back into the kitchen to avoid Bakugou's possible wrath. I don't blame them, that man can go from mostly calm and collected to a fury filled murderous rampage in seconds.

I carefully lean over and grab a chocolate chip muffin. Although, it is instantaneously smacked out of my hand. My eyes slowly drift up to meet the only culprit capable of doing such a thing, my "loving" husband. His blood red eyes bore into mine as he smirks and chuckles at me. This was a common thing that he enjoyed doing, knocking food out of my hands and messing with me so I can't feed myself. It's almost as if he gets off on harassing me and making me dependent on him.