Yandere King of Hearts Bakugou x Fem Reader Part 3

Again sorry for not updating in a while, I have been struggling with some personal stuff. 

Here's part three, sorry if it's not as good as the other ones, but I did my best.  Oh and I'm also going to be making a part four soon and then it will probably be the last of the Yandere King of Hearts Bakugou x Fem Reader oneshots.

Anyways have a good day or night or what ever time it is in your part of the world! Keep chugging along no matter what happens!

Anime: My Hero Academia 

Character: Katsuki Bakugou

Trigger warnings: Talk of sexuality and abuse

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"OI COME ON! WHY ARE YOU BEING SO HESITANT?! IT'S TIME TO MAKE OUR KID!" King Bakugou shrieks as he yanks me into the library entrance.

"Why do we have to do it here?" I nervously question with a sense of dread filling me as he tugs me along. I don't want to go through with this at all. Especially with a murederous, love sick tyrant like Katsuki Bakugou.

The cranky blonde grumbles in sheer annoyance. "BECAUSE YOU STUPID GIRL, THIS IS THE ROOM THAT HAS PAPER IN IT! YOU CAN'T HAVE THE STORK DELIVER OUR BABY IF WE DON'T WRITE DOWN HOW WE WANT OUR KID TO TURN OUT! DIDN'T YOU EVER LEARN THAT FROM WHEREVER YOU CAME FROM?!" Bakugou mockingly yells.

Whew! I thought I was going to have to put out! Thank goodness I don't have to, I'm nowhere near ready to do anything intimate at all. I sigh in relief as I sit down in a chair. Although I can't help but giggle at the thought of a stork bringing a baby. Who knew that it would actually be a real thing in this world instead of some made up excuse to tell curious children?

Bakugou scoffs. "WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?!"

"I'm laughing because that's not how it works where I come from and it sounds funny." I casually state as I stare at one of the numerous stained glass windows around the room. Why does he think that the entire universe revolves around him and his rules and logic? Obviously there are entire worlds out there that work differently than here. Is he that dense?

"THATS STUPID!" He growls as he grabs a stack of paper. Like an oaf, he slams the pile of papers down on the table. Then he pulls a bunch of pens out of a random drawer and throws one at me. The writing utensil smacks against my face leaving a red mark on my forehead. I guess he's still mad at me for trying to run away earlier.

"First of all, OW!" I say with annoyance. Then I flick the pen away from me. "Second of all, just because you can't understand something doesn't mean that it's stupid. Other places have different rules ya know."

"FINE, IF YOU KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT OTHER WORLDS, THEN TELL ME HOW YOU MAKE KIDS IN YOUR WORLD!" Bakugou shrieks at the top of his lungs. His rough hands grasp at the collar of my shirt, and with a quick tug, he yanks me half way over the table closer to him.

You know what? This was a bad idea. Now he's going to get all sorts of ideas in that explosive head of his. Who knows what he'll try? And not only that, Is he even capable of sexual intercourse? I definitely do not want to stick around to find out. Hell, I don't even want to be in this position in the first place. Why couldn't I have just kept my mouth shut? Now I'm going to have to tell him something or else he'll have my head. I'll just make up something from the top of my mind.

Bakugou yanks me up from my seat by the collar of my dress and pulls me over towards him on the opposite side of the table. As a result, I hesitantly avoid eye contact with him while I think up a quick lie.