Yandere King of Hearts Bakugou x Fem Reader Part 1

Oof this one is a long one but it was really fun to write. 

Definitely more angsty than yandere in the beginning, but don't worry the yandere parts kick in towards the end.  Also part two of this (once I get to working on it) will be way more yandere than in this oneshot.

Keep in mind that this is an Alice in Wonderland AU so things are bound be nonsensical.

Anyways, I hope you like it and as always, feel free to comment your thoughts!

Anime: My Hero Academia

Character: Katsuki Bakugou

--------------------------------------------------------

I trudge along the ever changing forest path. How the hell am I supposed to reach the King of Heart's Castle if the path keeps moving? This doesn't make any sense whatsoever! I just wish I was safe at home snuggled in my favorite blanket, but no, my dumbass self had to fall down an oversized hole in the ground and now I have to find the King of Hearts because apparently he is the only who knows how to leave this wacky place called "Wonderland". I swear, this place is like someone's acid trip gone wrong.

I stomp down the walkway and angrily mumble to myself. Many bizarre creatures stare at me as I do so. Most of them are small weird little critters, but others are positively grotesque looking and downright creepy. Like that one latching on the tree that looks like a cat with a bright triangular smile, It's been following me and singing ridiculous songs since I left that stupid tea party with that one weirdo in the tophat.

. Speaking of the tea party, I was warned by another fellow that sat at the table, I think his name was Izuku or something? Anyways he told me to be careful not to upset the King because he has an extremely short temper and is known for blowing people up. How lovely right? But I guess it can't be that bad, as I am probably way worse when I am on my period. Actually scratch that, I am definitely worse than that when I am on my period. Anyways, after about ten minutes I guess? I can finally see my destination.

"Well whadya know? I guess this stupid path does lead to the castle afterall." I say to myself as I peer into the distance. Beyond the forest clearing up ahead looms a gigantic red castle which I hope belongs to the King of Hearts.

My shoes tap against the dirt path as I near the said clearing. Excitedly I pick up my pace and run the rest of the way to the palace. The wind flings my hair around and whips against my flushed cheeks. I'm probably gonna get wind burns on my face after this but oh well. At least it's good to know that the wind here behaves the same way back at home. I would have thought that it would start talking to me with the way that things go here.

I come near the castle only to see a bunch of people playing a game in what looks like a garden. Being the curious person that I am, I hide behind behind a bush and watch. Hopefully one of these people will know how to contact the king. I continue to observe the people, then out of nowhere a ball comes flying and smacks my head. "OUCH!" I yell as I fall backwards.

"WHO IS SHE?!" A terribly loud and angry sounding voice yells out. Then Immediately I can hear furious stomping nearing me. As I still lay there on the ground trying to recover, a relatively handsome but fuming male looms above me. The first thing I notice about him is his crimson eyes and his spiky ashe blonde hair. Roughly he grabs my collar and pulls me up to his level.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" He asks. But it seems more of a demand.

Before I could answer, a man with spiky red hair softly grabs his shoulder. He then whispers in his ear. I have no clue what he is saying though, but it seems to be calming down the blonde.