Yandere Babysitter Koushi Sugawara x Fem Teenage Reader

Woah holy hell! This book already has 1k reads and fifty votes since I started it last month! Thank you guys so much for the support! Omg it makes me so happy that people actually like what I write!

Also sorry if Sugawara is a bit out of character, it was kind of difficult to write him as a yandere. I did my best though.

Oh and I just want to say that I DO NOT support adults having romantic or sexual relationships with minors, yandere relationships, or any other type of unhealthy relationships in general. This is just fanfiction.

Anime: Haikyuu

Character Koushi Sugawara

Story key:

f/b = Favorite Band

f/f= Favorite Food

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ugh! I can't believe that my mom would hire someone to babysit me while she goes on vacation without me! I am seventeen years old and perfectly capable of taking care of myself without help! Not only that, I really wanted to go to Norway with her, but my stupid self thought that it would be a good Idea to ditch school and go see f/b live with my girlfriend, Yachi. I mean I guess I can't blame my mom since I did break the rules, but I still really wanted to go on vacation with her!

I slump on my computer desk as I continue to angrily rant to myself. Talking to myself was a regular thing I did since I was little. It's the best way to let out my feelings other than listening to music for me. Although sometimes I'm too loud and my mom can hear from down the hallway. I can just picture her in my head yelling from the living room "y/n who are you talking too?!" like she always does.

After rambling to myself, I decide to play some games on my computer to pass the time until Koushi Sugawara, my mom's friend from work and my babysitter for the week, arrives. I gotta say though, as much as he is attractive and sweet, he gives me the creeps sometimes. He's always asking about stuff like how I'm doing in school and if I have any boyfriends or what I want to do in the future. Which doesn't sound bad at all, but whenever I pop by my mom's work on occasion, he's always focused on me a little too much. It makes me really uncomfortable.

"Y/N! SUGAWARA IS HERE! COME DOWN PLEASE!" My mom shouts from the other room. Speak of the devil.

"K!" I yell as I get up from my chair. Boredly I walk out into the living room where my mom and babysitter reside. This is going to be one hell of a week. Fortunately, I plan on hanging out with Yachi for the majority of it.

"Hello y/n it's nice to see you again!" Sugawara cheerily says as he bows.

I give him a slight wave before sitting on the couch and scrolling through the TV. Meanwhile my mom explains the rules of the house to him for when she's gone.

"Y/n is not allowed to leave the house because she is still grounded. She can, however, have a friend over if she chooses. Oh and please make sure that she gets to bed at a decent time. Money for groceries and supplies is in the envelope taped to the fridge and feel free to make yourself at home." My mom states.

"Don't worry, miss l/n, I'll take good care of y/n and make sure that she follows your directions." Sugawara states with a warm smile painted on his face.

"Alright I'll be heading off now, if there's any problems don't hesitate to call." My mom picks up her luggage and faces my direction. "And you missy, better behave for Mr. Sugawara got it?" She sternly says.