Yandere Ghost Finny x Fem Reader

Omg I had so much fun writing this one. Although it kind of made me sad.

Anime: Black Butler

Character: Finnian

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Boredly, I stare at the massive old mansion with my suitcase in hand. You see, I never wanted to move, but it was my aunt Laura's idea. She thought a fresh start would be nice after she got laid off from her job. And with her being my guardian, it's not like a I had a choice in the matter.

I grumpily carry my belongings inside the creepy looking Victorian mansion with my aunt in tow. As we walk into the living room, I can't help by looking around the place. Even though I do loathe the move here, the house does have a certain charm to it. Perhaps it won't be SO terrible living here.

My aunt leaves the living to finish bringing in our luggage. That leaves me to explore the place a bit and choose a room. I trudge up the old creaky staircase, only to trip on a step and scrape open my knee. "OW!" I scream. Blood instantly comes gushing from the gnarly wound. Why must I be such a clutz? Couldn't I have been born with better bodily navigation skills?

I sigh as I pick myself up and continue, but something pops into my line of sight from around the corner on top of the staircase. It kinda looked like a head with blonde hair? Whatever it was, it was gone just as fast as it came. I rub my eyes as I glance at the spot. Yeah, it's definitely gone now. Oh well, time to find my new room! I'll fix my knee later once my aunt brings in all of our stuff.

I stare down the massive hallway in amazement. This entire floor has eight rooms! Our last house only had three rooms in total. It's gonna be tricky finding the right room for me. But I am definitely up to the challenge!

I open many of the doors, but no room seems to catch my interest. I finally made it to the last room on this floor. Crossing my fingers, I open the door. To my surprise I am met with a beautiful massive light blue bedroom with a gorgeous balcony and a bathroom to the right. This is my room. This is the one.

I happily skip in and set my suitcase down. Then I look all around my room deciding on where to place things. Next I check out the bathroom. It's a lovely medium sized bathroom complete with a clawed bathtub, toilet, sink, medicine cabinets, and a nice little window looking out into the forest behind the house. I decided to open the window for some fresh air. As I turn around to leave, I notice a bandage sitting on the sink. Where did this come from? I don't remember seeing this when I walked in.

I eye the bandage warily as I slowly walk towards it. Well since it's here, I better make use of it seeing as I'm still sort of bleeding. I should probably rinse off my knee first to get rid of any grime or dirt.

I turn on the faucet. Clean crystalline looking water spurts out. Immediately, I cup some of the water from the sink and splash it on my wound. It stings a little at first, but then the pain quickly subsides. Then I use the sleeve of my hoodie to wipe my knee clean. I wince at the contact, but it is necessary so the bandage doesn't fall off. Finally I pull open the bandage and place it over my gash. I definitely need to be more careful here in the future.

My stomach starts to rumble in hunger. I look around in search of a clock to check the time. Oh wait I have a wristwatch duh! I then roll my eyes at my stupid self as I look at the time. Awesome, only a half hour till dinner. Maybe I should explore the garden while I wait. Yeah, that sounds like a good Idea.

After almost getting lost in the maze of hallways twice, I find the staircase and head downstairs. This time being extra careful where I step. I really do not want a repeat of what happened nearly twenty minutes ago.