Yandere Neighbor Shoto Todoroki x Fem Reader

Fun fact, Chloroform takes at least a minimum of five minutes to completely knock someone out. It's just a movie myth that it works instantaneously. 

Anime: My Hero Academia

Character: Shoto Todoroki

Trigger warning: Mentions of an explicit video

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ding!

"What now?!" I angrily state while I reach for my phone. For quite some time now I have been getting random calls and texts from some unknown person claiming that they know all sorts of things about me. At first I only thought of it as some prank, but lately they've been getting more unnerving. Like just yesterday I received a picture of my favorite stuffed animal, Mrs. Fluffy, that went missing about two weeks ago. One day she was here sitting on my bed and then next, she was just gone! I had no clue as to what happened to her until this creep sent me that pic. How did they even get a hold of her?!

I reach for my phone sitting on my nightstand next to my bed. A 'click' sound resonates throughout my bedroom as I slide my phone open. Immediately I tap on the new text message blaring across my screen. "It's now or never." I say to myself while I open the fresh message.

A horrified scream escapes my lips at the disgusting sight. Playing on my phone is a repulsive close up video of some unknown guy masturbating over a picture of me with an unrecognizable muffled voice in the background saying "I wish you were the one doing this to me right now Y/n." Vomit starts to rise up into my throat from my stomach as I throw my phone across the room. How could someone do this to me? More importantly why?

With all sorts of worrying thoughts racing through my head, I rock back and forth on the floor sobbing. I know I should report this, but to be honest, I'm ashamed that this is even happening to me and I'm scared of what this person might do to me if I tell. Not to mention, I don't even know how I can tell my parents about this because of how embarrassed I am. Maybe if I just ignore it the person will go away and it will get better? Yeah I think that's what I'll do.

After crying on the floor for a while, I eventually calm down and recollect myself. I need to check around the house to make sure that this person isn't here. If he already managed to steal my stuffed animal and take pictures of me, he most likely has been inside my house many times before and he could already be in my house as of now. I have to make sure that I'm safe. I don't know what his intentions are.

Frantically, I run over to my windows to peek around outside. Nothing seems to be out of the ordinary in the neighborhood. No creepy looking people. No suspicious looking cars. No nothing. It's completely silent and peaceful out there, but that doesn't mean that I'm in the clear. I still have to make sure my house is safe and that no one is here but me.

Just as I am about to leave the window to investigate around my house, something catches my eye. There in the house next door, on the second floor, is my neighbor Shoto Todoroki looking directly at me from outside his window. Usually this doesn't bother me as he always silently watches everyone from his window when he comes home from school, but with the events of today, I can't help but feel unnerved by him. Could he be the one behind this?

I lightly scoff at the thought of Shoto being my stalker. The kid barely talks to anyone, let alone me. I can't tell you how many times I have tried to strike up a conversation with the boy just for him to occasionally nod or completely ignore me. He obviously doesn't like me, so why would he be the culprit? The person stalking me knows quite a lot about me and Shoto barely even acknowledges my existence. Gosh I feel so stupid for even suspecting him.