Yandere Highschool Student Alois Trancy x Fem Highschool Student Reader

Anime: Black Butler

Character: Alois Trancy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The loud bell signals the end of first period. I lazily grab my books and writing utensils and prepare to leave for math class. I absolutely dread that class not only because I am terrible at math, but because of the new kid Alois Trancy. Ever since he transferred here from his previous school about a month ago, he has been stuck to my side like a parasite. You would think that he would have made other friends by now, but no. He is rude and bratty to everyone but me.

A tired groan releases from my mouth as I sift between the endless crowds of students to Mr. Faustus's math class. I am definitely not prepared for the horrendous hour that is about to ensue.

I open the firm wooden door to the now empty classroom. Mr. Faustus glares at me as I walk over to sit in my usual spot in the back by the window. If I'm lucky, another kid will take the seat next to me.

There is still ten minutes till class starts so I pull out my book and read. The story of my choice is a thrilling book about a boy who sells his soul to a demon in exchange for revenge on the people who murdered his family and torched his home. The demon then takes the form of a butler and serves the boy as he solves crimes for the Queen of England. Of course I am only a few chapters into the book so that's all I know for now.

As I prepare to turn the page, the door bursts open and in runs a familiar bothersome blonde. "Y/n! I'm so glad to see you~" He yells giddily as he speeds over to the unfortunately empty desk next to me. Of course this causes the attention of our teacher.

"Alois do not run and scream in my classroom. This is not a kindergarten playground. You are a seventeen year old in highschool, I expect you to act like it." Monotonously states Mr. Faustus.

Alois rolls his eyes at our teacher. Then he shifts his attention back to me. 'What are you reading?" He curiously asks.

"A book."

"What kind of book~?"

"One with words." I disinterestedly reply as I turn the next page.

"What's it about~?"

"Stuff."

"What kind of stuff~?"

"Demons."

His eyes light up and a mischievous grin spreads across his face. "Like sex demons~?"

I scoff. "Stop being weird."

Alois slumps in his seat and let's a 'hmph' noise as he crosses his arms. He twirls some strands of his blonde bangs and then goes back to staring at me. "Can I have a pen?"

I huff in annoyance as I pull a spare pen out of my bag and slam it on his desk. He grins happily in response. As I go back to reading, I see him do something extremely weird out of the corner of my eye. Alois's tongue carefully glides up the pen where I had previously touched it.

Did he just lick my pen....? EW! Remind me to NEVER touch that pen ever again. I mean I knew he was annoying and weird, but licking someone else's pen when you think they are not looking?! What the fuck my dude?!

By now, the rest of the students file into the room as Mr. Faustus starts his lecture about multiple equations or something. I don't really know because I'm not really paying attention. I can't help but replaying that gross scene of him licking pen over and over in my head.