Yandere Doctor Izuku Midoriya x Fem Reader

Anime: My Hero Academia

Character: Izuku Midoriya

Trigger Warning: Mentions of sexual assault and self inflicted vomiting.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I lay there in a medicine induced haze on the hospital bed. I have been in the hospital for four months under my doctor, Izuku Midoriya's care. At first I came in for a checkup because of a mild cold, but for a long time now I have not been experiencing any symptoms and I seem to have gotten better after the first few days. So why is Dr. Midoriya keeping me here? Why does he continue to give me heavy sedatives and other medications? Shouldn't I already have beaten a cold after four months?

I shift in my bed as I look out the window and into the pitch black night sky. I have also noticed the strange way he looks at me. It's somewhere between a mix of adoration and creepiness and it makes me uncomfortable. I don't know, maybe I'm just being paranoid? He says that sometimes the medication can make me hallucinate so maybe that's the cause? But I am not entirely sure as just yesterday I could have sworn I felt him groping my chest and mumbling something about "holding back urges" while I was half asleep. I really wish I had someone to talk to about my concerns other than Dr. Midoriya, but no one else is allowed in my room except for him. Not even my family. And not only that, he won't even allow me to talk to anyone on the phone because he claims "it will interfere with my recovery". Recovery my ass, I feel fine except for when he gives me the medications. That's when everything goes downhill.

A soft knock interrupts my thoughts. I look over to the door and in walks none other than Dr. Midoriya. He strides over to my laying form on the bed with a sickenly sweet smile plastered on his face. He sets his clipboard with papers next to my glass of water on the desk nearby. "How are you feeling?" He asks. He places his wrist on my forehead to check my temperature.

"I feel fine." I say. Then I pause for a second. I fiddle with my thumbs nervously. "Hey can I ask you a question?"

He stares at me with an endearing expression. "Of course you can. You can ask me anything." He states.

I awkwardly shift in my seat. "When I am going to be released? I have been here for so long and I don't feel sick anymore."

He rolls his eyes. "Y/n we've talked about this. You can't leave unless you get better." He says in tone that one would use to talk to a child. Then he sifts through his coat pocket and pulls out a bottle of pills. "I think it's time for your medicine again." Izuku unscrews the cap and pours three pills into his hand. "Here." He says as he holds his hand out for me to take the medicine.

"But I feel fine and I want to see my family again. Please, I don't have any symptoms anymore and it's been four months. Surely my cold is gone." I say as I let out a frustrated sigh.

His once cheery demeanor immediately turns sour. He stares at me in an unsettling way. "Y/n drop the subject and take your pills please."

"But I already told you that I am not sick anymore." I say

Anger paints his face. "Take your pills now. I will not ask you again." He says through his clenched teeth.

I eye the pills in his hand warily as I hesitantly reach out to grab them. Why is he so adamant on me taking the pills? He already gave me a row of pills to swallow an hour ago. Something is definitely off. Especially since his little outburst just now. I'm starting to lose all trust that I had for him, the remaining trust that is. Maybe I shouldn't be taking them. I can't cheek them though, he'll notice. But maybe I can throw them back up as soon as he leaves? I'll just have to pretend to experience the effects of the drug afterwards so he doesn't get suspicious.