Yandere Forest Nymph Shoyo Hinata x Fem Reader Part 1

Sorry I haven't updated in like a week, I had massive writers block and then I got distracted playing the Sims lol.  Anyways, next up for me to write is the Yandere King of Hearts Bakugou x Fem Reader Part 3 oneshot. For those of you who were waiting for it, it should be out pretty soon!

As always feel free to comment your thoughts! 😁

Anime: Haikyuu

Character: Shoyo Hinata

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes light up in exhilaration as I silently watch my beloved human, y/n, walk into my forest once again. Though she does not know of my existence yet, I can't help but love her. I love the way her soft h/c hair flows in the wind. I love the way she smiles and giggles when she sees a cute animal or the way she cries when she's sad. Every single part of her is beautiful. Every single part of her I love. If only she knew how much I cared for her.

I casually swing my dangling feet while I sit on the branch of an old mossy tree. The sound of y/n's lovely singing echoes throughout the dense thicket. God her voice is heavenly, I would give anything to have her sing just for me only. Maybe it's time that I show myself? It's only fair that I introduce myself after I have been observing her for so long now.

Hastily, I jump off of the massive tree. My bare feet land with a thud against the thick plant covered forest floor. Of course she can't hear or see me unless I want her too. That's how I have been able to get away with following her around and watching her while she visits my woods. I could stand right in front of her and wave my arms around in her face and she would never know that I was there. That's how we nymphs and fairies have been able to survive all these years. We are masters at invisibility and we can shift between the different planes of existence on earth.

Y/n twirls around and continues to sing as she wanders deeper into the forest. I quickly keep up my pace and follow right behind her, occasionally poking her back while she's distracted by walking. This of course causes her to whip around and warily eye her surroundings. After she finds no source of the interruption she goes back to walking onward while quietly mumbling to herself. How cute~

I know it seems kind of mean to be messing with her, but it's fun, and I like fun. Plus I love seeing her reactions and the look of bewilderment in her gorgeous e/c eyes. It sends tingles all throughout my body and it makes me want to kiss her even more so than I already do.

Wait, what If I told her that I want to kiss her, would she let me? More importantly would she like it? I guess that I'll just have to wait and see. Though, I want to follow her around a bit more before I show myself and maybe kiss her sweet looking lips. Actually definitely kiss her sweet looking lips. But would she be scared of me though? I would like to think that I am especially attractive for a nymph.

Hold on, can humans even be attracted to nymphs?! I've never thought about that at all. I have never really interacted with any humans aside from y/n. I hope it doesn't ruin my chances with her. I mean still I can just lure her off of the path and into my main dimension. Other fairies and nymphs do it all the time, especially Nishinoya and Tanaka. Although most fairies and nymphs do it to mess with humans, I think the two of them just like the company of human girls.

Shock fills my body as I think of a horrible scenario. Oh no what if they try to take y/n away?! God, I have never thought of this before either! Although, I haven't seen them on my side of the forest for a while, but I still can't take that chance. I need to protect my lovely y/n! Nishinoya and Tanaka can't have her! No one can but me!