Yandere Pop Star Yuga Aoyama x Fem Reader

Anime: My Hero Academia

Character: Yuga Aoyama

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Yuga Aoyama, that name could make all sorts of people melt in adoration. Afterall, he's the world's most famous and dazzling pop star. His smile and singing voice could outshine even the most precious diamonds. I have always admired his talent. So when I won tickets to his concert and a meet and greet, I was over the moon. The show was absolutely fantastic and I really enjoyed some one on one time with him. Soon after that, we hung out regularly. Once a week to be exact. But like all good things, it came to an end. He won't leave me alone now. He constantly calls and texts me everyday and he won't stop showing up to my workplace. And that brings us to today.

I groan furiously at my desk as my phone 'pings' twenty times in a row. I sigh as I open up my text messages.

Unknown Number: Ma cherie let's go on a date!

Unknown Number: Mon Amour why aren't you answering?

Unknown Number: Answer me please!

Unknown Number: I'm getting Impatient!!!

Unknown Number: Y/n please answer!!! I want to see you, my shining star!

Unknown Number: I bought you some sparkly lingerie, you should wear it tonight

Unknown Number: Come on please???????

Unknown Number: ANSWER ME!!!!!

Unknown Number: Fine, I'll just come and get you.....

My face wrenches in disgust in horror. I shut my phone off and put it in my drawer and go back to filing paperwork. Can he really not take a hint?

My colleague Izuku must have seen my worried face as he came walking over in my direction. "Are you ok y/n? Let me guess, he's at it again?"

I look up to his sweet freckled face. "Yeah he won't stop texting me. And what's even worse is that he said that he's going to "come and get me". I am really worried that he might try to break into my house again." I say as I sigh.

His concerned green eyes look into my own. "Have you tried notifying the cops?"

"I already did that, and since Yuga is a pop star, none of the police force will believe me. Besides, he always manages to erase any evidence he's left before I can do anything about it." I state melancholically as I staple a few work forms together. "I'm pretty much on my own here."

Izuku pauses for a second. His eyes enlarge as if an idea has popped into his head. "I know! You can stay at my place for a few nights if you are worried about him breaking into your house and kidnapping you."

"Are you sure?" I hesitantly ask. "I don't want to be a burden or put you in any kind of danger."

"I'd be happy to help you y/n. And don't worry about putting me in danger, I know how to defend myself and you if it comes down to it." Izuku states proudly as he blushes.

"Thank you so much Izuku. I am very grateful to have a friend such as yourself." I say as I hug him.

"Y-eah friend......" He says as he awkwardly rubs the back of his neck. "Anyways after work we'll swing by your apartment and get some of your things, ok?"

I nod as I sit back in my uncomfortable chair and resume my paperwork.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------