Yandere Katsuki Bakugou Headcanons

Hello hello! it's been awhile since I last posted something so I thought I would tide you guys over with some headcanons until I finish some oneshots.

Also if I remember correctly, someone asked for a part two of the yandere Kiribaku oneshot and another person asked for a part two of the yandere Kiribakukamisero onsheot specifically after the baby is born. Those oneshots will be on there way as I soon as I can get them done. So don't worry I havent forgot about them at all. 

Enjoy and take care!

Anime: My Hero Academia

Character: Katsuki Bakugou

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Let's just say that having Bakugou as a yandere would be an absolute nightmare. The boy is rude as hell and doesn't care jackshit about whether you like him or not. If he likes you, you're his and that's the end of it. No arguments.

-Probably noticed you if you're the type of person to do your own thing rather than lead or follow others. Bonus points if you aren't afraid of speaking your truth. He likes fiery people.

-Like I mentioned previously, Bakugo is possessive af. He doesn't like the fact that you talk to people other than him (Even though you've never talked to him directly and he's never actually hung out with you). And he sure as fuck hates that you have your own group of friends. You're the only person worthy enough (aside from Kirishima) of being in his life! So he's going to be damned if he continues to let those damn extras that you call "friends" continue to taint your being.

-Angry boi here would definitely try to drive a wedge between you and your friends. He might even spread rumors about you as well just to get you away from those fuckheads in his class. Of course he knows that you would never actually do those things that he said you did. You're too good of a person for that.

-Part of him hates himself that he would stoop so low just to get you all to himself. The other half of him secretly revels in the fact he has such control over your life. He's even starting to enjoy making you upset. In actuality, he gets off on it.

-Eventually rumors aren't enough to sate his ever burning sadism and his powertripping ways. He goes into full on bullying you. Whether that be making fun of the shoes you decided to wear that day, tugging on your hair when he walks past you in the hallways, or passing nasty notes to you in class. And sometimes Bakugou will just straight up shove you down the staircases and record it on his phone for more personal intimate matters later.

-Soon enough he gets tired of only seeing you at school and the urge to follow you home creeps up. So he'll end up walking home with Denki, who lives just across the street from you, under the guise of hanging out with him for the day. When really he just wants a taste of what your home life is like. And maybe see inside your room...

-The whole walk Bakugou ignores Denki as his eyes are fixated on your walking form. Eventually you make it to your house and Bakugou can't help but take in every detail of your residence. Now he just needs to see inside, after he manages to survive hanging out with dunceface.

-Totally breaks into your house while you're away or sleeping. And the moment he does, he goes straight to looking for your room.

-He will look through everything personal in your bedroom. Nothing is safe from his prying crimson eyes. He even takes note of the stuff written in your diary for material to further torment and blackmail you with. And once he's done with snooping through your journals, he'll move onto other items in your room like your clothes. He might snag a pair of underwear and a bra from you (if you wear bras).

-This, of course, goes on for a while before Bakugou starts getting antsy. No longer does bullying you and secretly lurking about your house feed his growing need to be with you, so he attempts to blackmail you into a relationship with him. If you give in, you're screwed. If you don't give in, you're still screwed and he's angry at you now.

-To make this more interesting, we'll say his pursuits of blackmailing you into a relationship don't work.. Congratulations, he's now ballistic. But what can he expect? One of the main reasons he fell for you was because you don't give in easily.

-Afterwards, he'll try everything in his power to win you over after that, even being nice to you. And of course, that still doesn't gain him a relationship with you. So after some hard thinking, he'll kidnap you.

-After the kidnap, you can kiss your freedom and bodily autonomy goodbye. Bakugo will hover over you like a helicopter parent. You can't do anything by yourself and god forbid if you don't do what he tells you to, you're in trouble.

-If you don't want to do something he tells you to. Tough luck, you're doing it. Even if he has to force you to do it while you're kicking and screaming at him. He doesn't care though, and to be honest, he enjoys that you fight back.

-Would one hundred percent force himself on you without consent. Doesn't care if it hurts or if you cry either. Afterwards though, he'll let you watch any movie you want to calm down.

-Good luck with escaping him. Chances of successfully leaving him are low.