Yandere KiriBaku x Quirkless Reader

Anime: My Hero Academia

Characters: Eijirou Kirishima and Katsuki Bakugou

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I quietly walk into the lunchroom in search of an empty table. Today I will be sitting by myself like I always do since my transfer here to UA from America. Considering that I am quirkless, I attend the general studies class. Although I never really made any friends in that class. Or any class if we are being honest. I'm not really a people person and I don't really care enough about the other kids here to approach them other than for schoolwork. I prefer to just hang by myself and play video games all day or chat online with my only friend Gabrielle back at home.

I plop on the seat and pull out my lunch bag. As I do, I immediately feel that feeling again. The uncomfortable feeling of being watched. I have been unnerved by this feeling for about a month now since I first got here. It all began after I accidently stepped on a class 1A student's foot and oh boy did I get my ears blown off by his shouting. I think his name was Katsuki Bakugou If I am not mistaken. At least that's what his red headed friend Kirishima introduced him as.

I sigh to myself as I take a bite of my food while I survey the crowded lunchroom with my eyes. For a split second, I thought I saw the said males glance at me from their table. Now that I think about it, I have been noticing them looking at me a lot more lately. I have also noticed that Kirishima has been trying to get me to hangout with just the two of them even after I repeatedly told them no. I find them both annoying and I want nothing to do with them.

I put my earbuds in to drown out the constant chatter ricocheting off of the lunchroom walls while I continue to eat. Music has always calmed down ever since I was a little girl so it's no question that it still works for to this day. After a few moments of bliss, an earbud is roughly yanked out of my ear.

"Oi idiot! Meet me and Kirishima behind the school after classes or I'll fry your sorry ass!" He harshly states. He then stomps back to his table where a blushing Kirishima is staring at me while waving.

I roll my eyes at their stupid little antics. Of course I am not going because I don't want to, and I really just wanna get back to my dorm so I can play (f/v/g) all night. I'm even more excited since I'm going to be the only one in the dorms tonight and that means no interruptions. I sigh in my seat as I finish my meal. Once I am done, I throw away my garbage and go to my next class.

The school day goes by fast and I am currently on my way back to my dorm room. I open my door and am met with my lovely room plastered in video game posters and band posters. I happily drop my stuff on the floor as I walk over to my desk. I flop down in my chair and start up my gaming computer. Instantly, I log on to f/v/g and begin playing. Hours and Hours go by of me endlessly playing. If I am being honest, I probably have been playing for five hours nonstop as it is currently night time.

Rough pounding on the door pulls my attention from my computer. I carefully walk over and hesitantly open the door. There stands a fuming Bakugou along with the tearstained face of Kirishima. "I THOUGHT I MADE IT CLEAR TO MEET US AT THE BACK OF THE SCHOOL AFTER CLASSES!" He yells as he shoves the door open causing me to fall on the floor.

The both of them storm inside slamming the door and locking it. Bakugou roughly yanks me up by my hair and turns my face to meet Kirishima's. "I thought you loved us y/n? We were gonna take you out on a date tonight. Why would you ignore us? " The redhead asks as he continues to sob while clutching onto my shirt.

Love them? What the absolute fuck are they going on about? I can't stand either of them! I manage to squirm out of their grasps and kick Bakugou in the nuts. He drops me to the floor as he groans in pain. Kirishima quickly runs to his aid. I use this chance to escape these to weirdos. Frantically, I run towards the window and open it and manage to slide myself out of the window and climb down the building. I land with a 'thud' on the grass only to end up spraining my ankle in the process.

Oh my god what am I going to do?! All of the kids are out on the town tonight so I can't find help here. I'm gonna have to make it to the police station but I'll have to run through the woods to make it there fast! I need to get going now because they are bound to catch up with me because of my sprained ankle!

As if on cue, I hear Bakugo shouting while he propels himself and Kirishima out of the window. Immediately they spot me and I take off running as fast as I can. With my ankle burning in pain, I sprint through the endless trees and bushes. Cuts and scrapes litter my arms and my legs as I keep running with only adrenaline keeping me going.

'Thump thump thump' is all I can hear as they chase after me. This time only closer. With a 'woosh!' and 'bam!' I am thrown to the ground with both of them hovering over me. Having had enough of my attempts at escaping them, Bakugou stomps his foot down on my chest, successfully knocking the wind out of me. I wiggle around and claw at his foot as I gasp for air.

Bakugou sneers down at me. "Nice try girlie, but you're ours and you're going home with us!" He then looks towards his red headed companion. "Kirishima, grab the duct tape!"

Kirishima does as he is told and unrolls the thick tape. Crouching down, he wraps the sticky bind around my ankles. Then he grasps onto my wrist and tapes them together. Once he's done with that he leans over my face and plants a quick kiss on my lips, then roughly slaps on a piece of duct tape over my mouth. "It's ok pebble, we're gonna take care of you and spoil you! We both love you VERY much!" He happily states as he softly rubs my now taped face.

Bakugou roughly hauls me over his shoulder as I continue to scream and cry as I wiggle around. "Oi shut it!" He grumbles out as he slaps my ass. Trailing behind him is Kirishima who gives me a comforting smile in an attempt to calm me down. At least he tries to be concerned for wellbeing unlike Mr. Blastyface carrying me, but I still hate him.

About a half hour later, we arrive back at the dorms? These two clearly have more than few screws loose. Wouldn't it make more sense to take me to an Isolated place rather than, oh I don't know, THE PLACE WE JUST CAME FROM?! Well I guess technically it isn't the exact same place we came from because they are heading towards the 1A dorm rather than the general studies dorm.

They walk inside the building devoid of students. I guess class 1A is out too? They proceed to carry me up the stairs and into a room. By the looks of it I think it's the blonde firecracker's room. I am harshly thrown onto the bed still bound in duct tape.

Bakugou and Kirishima stride up to me after locking the door. "Alright this is how it's gonna go. You are going to stay with us in my room. We'll both take turns looking after you. You WILL behave. You WILL NOT run from us. You WILL NOT alert our idiot classmates. And Finally you WILL do exactly as we say. Got it dipshit?!" Bakugou roughly states.

Kirishima sits on the bed next me and gently moves the hair out of my face. "Bakugou, you don't need to be so harsh with her. She's going to listen because she loves us." The red turns to look at me. "You do love us right y/n?" He asks with a lovestruck gaze.

I hesitantly nod. I really do not want to upset them any further as it would make it harder for me to escape later.

"You should get some sleep pebble, you've had a tiring day." Kirishima states as tucks me under the covers. "As for me and Bakugou, well, we've got some time to kill." After saying that. Kirishima immediately pulls a blushing Bakugou into a kiss. Which slowly turns into a long heated make out session. All while I am trying to sleep. Perhaps tomorrow I'll be able to run away. Then I think I'm gonna move back to America. I've had enough of UA.