This Is Illegal In So Many Ways

I hope y'all enjoy the 6k words I just barfed onto this page.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Rin slowly came came to, her senses muddled for a moment before they sharpened. She could hear someone with a squeaky voice shrieking in the same room she was in and winced. It was worse than waking up to an alarm or Yukio yelling at her.

"Bukikiki! Welcome, unsightly cockroaches!" The voice greeted, though Rin didn't think it was talking to her. "I'm the head of this Illuminati Research Facility, Michael Gedouin." He introduced himself. Rin forced her eyelids to open so she could see this creep.

He was short and very round, with a white lab coat and glasses. She couldn't see any other features because he was strained around, his back to her as he spoke into a speaker that was linked to the Intercom system. She couldn't see anything out the observation window around his large form since she was laying down.

Rin surveyed her situation. She discovered she was in a short pale blue hospital gown like the zombies had been. When she swallowed, she felt the plastic of a collar around her neck and pushed down the urge to growl. Rin had never done well with being marked or contained like this. She was strapped down by the ankles, middle and tail to a cold metal table, no cushion whatsoever.

"How dare you invade my sanctuary?! This is the sanctuary of the experiments on the Elixir of Immortality, you useless brats! Those who intrude deserve death! I will make you fully understand the extent of your sin! I will exterminate every last one of you!" The man screeched. Rin wondered if all his underlings hated him as much as she did. Oh god, did Izumo have to deal with this guy? That poor girl.

What was this nutjob talking about with elixrs of Immortality and sanctuaries? This place was full of illegal activities and probably cursed, no one was gonna find the secret to immortality here!

It was then that Rin realized that all those zombies must have been victims of the elixr experiments. Was he going to become one of them?! Wa state why they wanted her?! To use her as a test subject and take DNA from her to perfect their elixr, hoping Satan's DNA would complete their so-far failed experiments? Rin struggled, making the table tremble.

"That's exactly right!" Gedouin said, responding to whoever was outside the observation room. "The zombies are all disgusting failures of the human experiments. They're the tourists that gathered at Inari Dreamtown!" He declared as if he was saying his kid just graduated from highschool. "To create the elixir with the most powerful regenerative ability, I needed a large amount of experimental subjects. These people were perfect for it! Tourist traps really are useful after all!"

"Wha....What the fuck is wrong with you? You're a psychopath!" Rin cried, thrashing on the table. Gedouin turned and grinned at her awakening and struggling.

"What's wrong, my goddess?" Gedouin wondered innocently, as if he wasn't casually ruining people's lives and not even batting an eye.

"They're not suffering, don't worry! The food and drinks sold in the Foxes' Alley contain a narcotic drug that produces a sense of well-being in their brains. If they start eating, they want to eat more. The tourists who can't live without the Foxes' Alley are selected to become residents of Dream Town Inari, and experimental subjects. Thanks to this drug, the subjects feel less fear and pain during the experiments. Using force during the experiments or inflicting unnecessary pain would be cruel. This ever so kind arrangement was made by Lucifer himself! How compassionate!" Gedouin squealed and Rin cringed. That round babyface with curled lashes, librarian glasses, and lip gloss looked like it belonged on some kind of pig demon. This man was disgusting in ever sense of the word. Bit, Rin could tell he wasn't a demon.