It's the Thing From Godzilla?!

"You have a month and a half long summer holiday coming up, but before that is this year's ExWire Authorization Exam. Since it's purpose is to provide combat training rather than just make you ExWires, the exam won't be easy." Yukio announced to the class, weeks after the Leaper incident.

Rin's hair had grown past her butt and as glorious as it was, she had to make sure to hold it up before she sat down because sitting on your hair hurt a lot. She should get someone to trim it sometime.....

She'd been able to hold a couple decent conversations with Suguro, so that was nice. Shiro's condition was improving, albeit very slowly. Her relationship with Yukio wasn't any better, unfortunately.

"I'll be holding a one-week training camp for the examinations, starting next week. If you wish to participate in the Training Camp, please fill out this form with your desired Meister and submit it to me by Monday." Yukio continued up at the front. He passed the forms to them.

Rin stared down at the paper, not understanding what any of it meant, before sighing at her hair falling into her face again and pulling out the clip Suguro gave her and pulling her bangs out of her face.

Rin went over to the desk that Shima, Koneko, and Suguro sat at and held up her paper. "Could someone please explain to me what a Meister is?" She requested.

"You don't even know what a Meister is and you're saying you want to become an exorcist? Get real! Isn't your brother an exorcist?" Suguro recalled.

"Being that nerd's big sister doesn't mean he always has time for me. he's busy all the time." She groaned. "C'mon, I thought we were friends now!"

Suguro blinked a couple times at the friends part. He'd been busy staring at her pout, which was really cute. I need to get myself together, this is ridiculous. I came here so I could defeat Satan and restore the honour of my temple, not stare at dumb ditzy chicks in my classes!

"A Meister is a-"

"Konekomeru!" Suguro snapped. "Don't tell her! She's gotta learn some stuff on her own!"

"Don't snap at Koneko just because he knows how to be nice to people and you don't!" Rin snapped at him in turn.

Koneko ignored his best friend and told the girl about Meisters. "The five categories are Knight, Dragoon, Tamer, Aria, and Doctor. You can become an exorcist if you acquire the title of Meister in any of those five categories. Knight is Swords, obviously. Dragoon is guns or anything within shooting capabilities. Tamer is those who fight using demons to do their bidding. Aria memorize and recite holy texts to eradicate demons with their fatal verses or seal them with mantras. Doctor is pretty obvious." He explained simply.

"I understand now! Thanks Konekomeru!" She gave the small boy a bright smile. "What are you guys going for?" She wondered curiously.

"Hey, what's with you people acting so friendly with each other?!" Suguro demanded angrily. No one heeded his question.

"Shima and I have our eyes on Aria." Konekomeru answered proudly. He was such a gentleman to her and could easily get those bright smiles from the girl.

Suguro found himself a little jealous because he could never get her to smile at him. Every time he wanted to say something that would make her smile, she'd ruin it by doing or saying something stupid and then all he wanted to do was call her out on her bullshit.