Hoes Mad

The room Rin was dragged into was a large courtroom, ringed with balconies filled with Exorcists in black coats, all staring down at her. The symbol of the True Cross Order was on the floor while the high domed ceiling of the courtroom had a mosaic of the Archangels fighting what Rin assumed to be the Demon Kings. She recognized Amaimon and Astaroth there. Curiously enough, she also made out what looked suspiciously like Mephisto, his power represented by a mosaic glowing clock in his hand.

Shoulda known that bastard was a Demon King.

Two staircases led to a balcony where three heavily robed people sat. Rin figured they'd be the ones deciding her fate today. Another set of stairs(there were a lot of stairs in the room)led up to a platform, probably for the accused to stand to talk to the judges. Mephisto made his way up the stairs with all the confidence and finesse in the world, heels clicking against the marble and mosaic. Rin was almost jealous–she didn't think she'd ever be that graceful. But if he really was a Demon King, he'd had thousands of years to practice, so sure supposed that was just an unfair standard to hold herself to and the point was therefore moot.

Rin was set on her feet in the center of the room.

"Kneel." The asshole who'd carried her there ordered gruffly. When she didn't do it fast enough, he kicked her in the back and forced his sword through her left leg. Rin screamed and heard Shura yelling at the man. Rin didn't really catch the while interaction, she was more focused on the pain shooting through her leg, which wanted to give out. She caught herself on her hands on the floor as she gritted her teeth through the pain. She caught the wannabe Barbie saying that this was to make her behave.

"All I've done is behave, you stinking pile of rat shit." She gritted out at him with a growl.

"Quiet, filth!" The man retorted.

What kind of entitled French pretty boy–?!

"Hey, Barbie, who the fuck told you that you could call me anything but my name?!" She hissed. Consequences be damned, this day was getting shittier and shittier by the second and Rin wasn't having it.

The judge called order to the court before the man could snap back at her again.

"The accused to the witness stand." Mephisto was already there, patiently waiting with an amused smile on his face, as always. The judge carried on.

"The castigation and interrogation of the accused, the head of the Japanese Branch of the Holy Knights of the True Cross Order, Mephisto Pheles, is now an open court! The examiners are myself, Timotee Timowas, the director and enforcer of the Knights of the True Cross Order, and the acting Paladin, Arthur August Angel, an upper first class senior exorcist and trusted Arc Knight, as well as Grigori's Knights of the True Cross supreme advisors acting as overseers." His voice carried spectacularly well in the large room without the use of a microphone. "I'd like the court to look at an image of what just happened at one of the True Cross Academy campus forests used for training ExWires." Rin wasn't listening to all that, way too many long titles. She'd just keep calling the judge Tim and Arthur A. Angel(that was a seriously over-the-top fancy rich boy name)Barbie.

Tim held up a screen for the whole court to see. A surprisingly high-definition picture of Rin was shown. God, had she really looked like that? She looked like a feral model who'd been living in the wilderness for a month....

Rin in the picture stood on the edge of a rock outcropping over Amaimon in the brush below(off screen). Her clothes were torn and bloodied, her hair was blowing wildly in the wind, her tail in a curved position behind her, the tip of it glowing blue. Horns made of blue flames flickered on her forehead. She was baring her fangs in a vicious snarl, looking down at Amaimon like he was the dirt underneath her boots. She glowed with eerie blue fire all around her in a bright explosion, lighting up the night as it slowly became day.