The Future Is Uncertain

Okay guys, this is where things start stepping away from Canon and I start building my own version of how Blue Exorcist ends, bc I kinda hate the way it's turning out in the actual Manga and I've already done some world building in this fic that isn't in Kato's Blue Exorcist Universe. Kato doesn't go into specifics and of course she doesn't need to give us every tiny detail, but I fill in those details if I need them for the story.

It's honestly really fun coming up with theories on things in the BE universe and I come up with so many ways for it to end that it's not even funny. Unfortunately, that also means that the way it will end up finishing in the canon manga itself is probably going to disappoint me more than it already has since Yukio's whole "Suicide and mental problems becoming his whole personality arc" started to get serious. 😔.

Also some warning of what some ppl might call questionable morals. I don't personally see a problem with them, but if you do, that's fine. Just don't go off on me in the comments, agree to disagree. Hope y'all enjoy my version of how things should go and my own playing around with different ships!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Rin had everything set up at the Dorm. She'd chosen one of the old Suites that roomed four people in case she needed to get up and pace. She had a coffee table set up with snacks and drinks already for when he friends got there. Yukio was sitting at said table sipping tea.

They still didn't get to spend much time together, but at least the time they did get wasn't awkward or angry and uncomfortable. It was peaceful, despite Rin's very obvious nervousness.

"Rin, it's a sound proposal. There's nothing to worry about." Yukio reassured his twin.

Rin paced more. She stopped to look out the window, but remembered that this room was at the back of the dorm, facing a forest a short distance away from the dormitory. She wouldn't be able to see her friends arriving at the front of the building.

As if summoned by her anxious thoughts, she heard the front door open far away and her friends shuffled in. They made their ways back to the room Rin and suggested and entered.

Suguro saw how anxious she was and frowned. "Is something wrong?" He asked.

Rin shook her head. "Other than the fact that planned something that isn't a meal, no." She answered. They all settled in and grabbed snacks and drinks. Rin and her friends never passed up a chance to snack-typical teenagers. Even small, super skinny Konekomeru liked to munch on things constantly. Exorcist training kept them in shape, luckily.

"Okay, so, I've been thinking about this for a while and it was just an idea for a long time, but then it became something a lot bigger that I just kept adding to until it got so big that I needed to tell you because it involves all of you." Rin's started.

They sat and waited.

"So, I have this idea for a better Organization than the Order that I've been thinking a lot about. And at first it was just me running it, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized I'd need more help. So I categorized parts of it and assigned them to each of you according to your specialties." She continued.

"Would this be us competing with the Order or would we destroy the Order first?" Shima piped up curiously.

Rin flushed. "We'd uh, we'd have to get rid of the Order."

"Cool. Just checking." Shima settled down again and gestured for her to continue.

"Anyways, I thought we could make something better than the Order. I know there a ton of demons that seek to destroy humanity, but it's a never ending cycle of us killing each other. It's a two way street. The Order exists only to kill demons. They don't try to make peace with any, they mostly force the demons under their control into submission-with exceptions like Mephisto, who's been helping them because they give him the resources he needs. The Order is just a one-trick pony." Rin said.