Chapter three

Nikki's P.O.V**

I wiggled but couldn't move.I tried to move my hands but they were stuck. What the hell. My feet were glued to the floor. I felt a sharp pain in my arm and looked down to see a knife sticking out of it. I looked up to see someone with a mask on. One of those faceless masks. Blood was all over it. It was obviously a female though. She took one of the knives she was holding and stuck it into my other arm. I let out a sharp cry. The next knife went into my leg. She put knives into my body untill there was only one spot lefft. She laughed, and began to pull off her mask, but my vision blurred and I couldn't see her face. I felt the last knife go into my heart and let out one last scream.

I woke myself up screaming, drenched in sweat. crying. Mike washalf awake, but he was sitting up holding me in his arms. I sulked and sobbed into his chest. "Baby, Nik, what happened, stop crying, it's okay, you're here, i'm here. I love you so much." He said.

"Just another nightmare." I said through sobs. Trying to collect my breathing. "Shh. It's okay, it isn't real. You're safe babe." He soothed. "I know, i know." I said holding onto him for dear life. 

I got up and walked into the bathroom to make sure that it really was just a dream. Mike followed me into the light. I looked at myself in the mirror and examined all the tattooes I had, that Mike had, all the ones we both had. I touched his chest piece.

"You know, i really love you." I whispered. He smiled tiredly. "I love you to Nikki. Till death do us part baby, I made you a promise." He whispered back. I looked over to the bath tub that we never use. "Hm. I think I'm gonna take a bath, why don't you go back to bed." I said, running my hand down his chest. "His eyes opened up.

"Nah, I think i'll stay in here and keep you company." He said walking over to the tub and putting bubbles.

I stripped down to my bra and panties, and I looked up to find Mike already laying in the tub. I laughed a litte, extremely exhausted. I got in on the opposite side of him and just stared at him.

"You're so cute." Mike said looking at me. I smiled. "Have you ever had sex in the bath tub?" I asked laughing. He touched his chin, thinking about it. "Nopee, but theres always a first time for everything." He said coming over to my side and kisssing my neck. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him back.

***

I woke up this time quietly, I looked over and Mike was still sleeping. I smiled and got up quietly. I walked downstairs to my empty house. Most of the furniture was at the new house. I walked into the kitchen to see if I could make breakfast. 

Pancakes it was.

I was in the middle of making my second pancake when I felt arms around my waist. I felt his breath on my skin and a shiver went down my spine. I smiled. "Good Morning" I said smiling. 

"Morning. I smelt food and came down right away." Mike said sitting at the counter. I walked over with a pancake and some orange juice and kisssed him. I was walking away when he pulled me back to him. He touched my face softly. "Last night.." He began, "Was perfect." I said kisssing his hand.

I walked back to the stove to make another batch of pancakes. I heard the doorbell ring and laughter came from the front door. "We're homee !" Tony yelled, "Ouu, I smell pancakes!" He said running in, Sebring barked once, but calmed down when he pet her. 

"Good morning sunshine." Tony said kissing my cheek and kissing Mike's. We laughed. "Where's my son?" Mike asked with a mouthful of pancakes. "Right there!" Tony said pointing to the door. 

"Mommmy! Daddy!" Xavier yelled. Mike hopped off the stool and caught Xavier in his arms, throwing him up in the air. "Good morning kiddo." He said kissing his cheek. "Hi daddy." He giggled and squrimed down and ran to me,  i picked him up and planted kisses all over his face. "HI mommy." He said laughing. "Morning pumpkin. How was Uncle Tony's?" I asked.

"It was so much fun!" He exclaimed, as Nikolett came into the house. "Why don't you bring your stuff into your room?" I said. He nodded and dashed off. 

Next thing I know, Alex, Jaime, and Vic busted into my house, with Jordan in a Alex's arms. "Hey,.. ou pancakes!" Jaime said, dropping Alex's hand and running to the seet next to Mike. I laughed and handed him a plate. 

"So guys, we got news." Vic said playing with Sebring's hair. My heart dropped,  I knew what he was about to say. "We're going on tour again. It's going to be in Canada.for two months." He said. I dropped the fork I was holding. My heart broke again, like it always did when Mike left. 

Mike and Tony looked at me, they knew how I got the most, Alex did too ut she was focused on Jordan. "Uh, I'll go.. I'll go text Austin and Alan and see if they're on tour or if they can come here." I said sadly, and walked out of the kitchen. I heard Nikolett whisper to Tony, confused obviously, and I knew she'd be hurt too. 

I walked upstairs to Xavier's room. He was playing with some legos. I smiled behind my tears. He looked up and I sat down next to him. He sat on my lap and touched my arm, where my scars were. Ever since he was two days old he'd done that when I was upset. 

I let some tears fall, and he wiped them away. "I love you mommy." He said. I squeezed him. " I love you too baby." I kissed his head. He sat in my lap, but continued to play with his toys,

I grabbed my phone and texted Austin. 

Hey sunshine, what are your plans for the next few weeks? Going on tour or can you come keep Alex, the kids and I company? -N

He replied right away.

We get off of tour in about a week or so. We'll come over soon beautiful. We love you girls. -A

I smiled at him, He's been there for me for awhile, deff one of my best friends. 

I heard footsteps come into Xavier's room. I hid my face from whoever it was and tried to wipe the tears away. Xavier got up and ran to the person.

"Hi Uncle Vic." He said smiling. Phew. I looked up too. "Hey," I said. He smiled sadly and sat down next to me. "I promise you, I'll keep an eye on him. I won't let him drink too bad and I'll take the groupies away as best I can." He said laughing. I smiled and hugged him.

"Thanks Victor, I love you." I said smiling. "Love you too. Now go to him." Vic said. I smiled and wiped my make up away. I collected myself and walked downstairs. Everyone was still in the kitchen, no one noticed me except for Tony. I wrapped my arms around Mike's waist. He jumped a little but turned around instantly. 

"Nikki, I didn't know, I swear.." He said, I put my finger to his lip. "shh. i love you: I said kissing him. 

_____________________________

Hey guys ! Sorry for the wait, I hope you guys like it. (:

Let me know what you think ! c:

-Nikki.<3