Chapter fifteen

Nikki's P.O.V**

"Okay guys, you good with everything? You have everything you would possibly need. Okay just watch my house. I swear to the lord if i come home to my house burnt down i'll kill you both." I scolded Austin and Alan. They both laughed. 

"Nikki, calm down, we got everything covered. Now come on, you're gonna miss your flight! Say goodbye to your children!" Austin said handing Cassadee to me. I hugged her and gave her kisses before giving her to Alan. 

"Now don't forget if Mike calls, I'm visiting Sebring's grave. Which i really should do when I get back oh god i'm terrible." i rambled on before Xavier clung onto my leg. 

"I love you mommy!" He said, I picked him up and hugged him back. "I love you too baby. I'll be home in a few days okay!" I kissed him and let him run back to his room. 

"Okay now go! Have fun Nikki!" Austin said pushing me out the door. I laughed and walked over to the waitiing taxi cab to take me to the airport. 

I hope Mikey was behaving. I am so excited to suprise him. 

Mike's P.O.V**

"Your call has been forwarded to an automated voice messaging system.." the phone said. I hung up and threw my phone on the other side of my bunk. Nikki hasn't answered my calls in like three hours. Her phones been off. I hope she's okay. Oh god,  i'm gonna think the worst. 

"Mike? Are you okay?" I heard someone walking towards my bunk. Tony. "Turtle, have you talked to Nikki? Her phones been off, and i can't get a fucking hold of her. What if something happened to the kids?!" I hopped off my bunk and started pacing. I felt tone's hand on my shoudler. 

"Dude, calm down. I'm sure she's fine, she always looses her charger you know that. She's with Austin, call him. By the way theres someone here to see you when your done..." Tony added the last part quickly before walking away to the front of the bus. Weird.

I picked up my phone and called Austin real quick. I'm really thankful that he always went out to visit Nikki when I was on tour. 

"Hello?" He answered quickly. I smiled with relief. "Austin! Hey, is Nikki okay? Her phones been off for awhile and i'm kinda getting worried." I said, rubbing my neck. I heard him clear his throat.

"Uh, yeah she's okay. Her phones been dead, and she went to visit Sebrings grave. Me and Alan are watching the kids, no worries man, everything is okay!" Austin said cheerfully. I felt a huge weight lifted. 

"Thanks Austin, tell her to call me when she gets home okay!" I said, "No problem!" He said hanging up. I smiled and put my phone down. I knew she wasn't doing good with Sebring dying. That dog was like her first child. It was heart breaking when she died. It was so sudden and unwarned. Nikki was a wreck. 

Oh shit, i have a visitor. I peaked my head over to the couches and almost fell back when I saw who was sitting next to Tony. 

"Hay.. Haylie?" I stuttered. The tall blonde caked in make up walked over and wrapped her arms around my neck. I didn't move. "Oh mikey. it's been so long. I haven't seen you since high school. Give me a kiss baby!" Haylie leaned up to kiss me. I pushed her away. 

"Whoa there tiger. What the hell do you think you're doing. I'm married Haylie." I said, looking over to Vic and Tony. They just stared. 

"Where is she? Oops not here. Just kiss me Mikey, you know you've missed me." She said pulling herself onto me and kissing me. I tried to push her off when i heard that voice that made everything around me freeeze and my heart drop to the ground.